Annoyed with the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Crys

Crys
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

mandM2011,

...and I thought we were having problems with the Riu Palace. That is just crazy.

At the Riu we have until 11:00 and then guests who wish to party longer may move over to the disco which starts at 11pm...do you have that option at least?

Congrats on your wedding BTW

Crys

#22 carah2520

carah2520
    • 7 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

SAME ISSUE!  THEY WILL NOT BUDGE ON MY ROOM BLOCK!  i've been going back and forth for over a month and we finally agreed on a price (which was barely any discount) and she emailed me back that they only have ground floor available now  for my 20 room block (my wedding is in 11 months)  so i find that very hard to believe.   It's so frustrating.  Not to mention I said send over the contract asap and I'm still waiting.  

#23 Mac811

Mac811
      • 14 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 28, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cabo
      • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

I've had the same issue with another resort and the room block, its even cheaper on their own website. It just doesnt make sense to me

#24 linsay

linsay
      • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

Hi girls! I'm getting married at Sheraton as well. We opted to pay location fees and have guests book through apple vacations so we didn't have to fill the room block.. Since we may only have 15-20ppl attend our wedding.
        I am also trying to decide between open bar which I believe they quoted $47/pp for 3 hrs.
        Anyone else get similar quote for open domestic bar?

Good luck planning girls!!!!

#25 Mml625

Mml625
        • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

I'm thinking of getting married there next June, but can't get any info regarding prices...is anyone willing to share their quotes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users