Beach Palace in Cancun???

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#261 KristieT

KristieT
  • 430 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hi Renewing 32,

I beleive you can still choose the complimentary package and add the elements you like. For example I am choosing to add the chocolate arch with white fabric and the diamond bead drapery (to look like the old diamond package)

#262 Renewing32

Renewing32
    • 161 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

@KristiT That sounds like a a really good option. Do you what add ons they offer and the colors? I was hoping to go with the royal blue color but that's not an option with the new packages.
      Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#263 KristieT

KristieT
      • 430 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

I am not exactly sure what they offer. But when I inquired about the arch, fabric and beading she said it is possible for a charge (of course)

I have my phone appointment with her on April 6 so I hope to have all my questions clarified.

#264 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
        • 48 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

Kristie,

Is that chocolate arch and the white fabric still going to be available? I intended to do the complimentary package as well, because the white fabric was my favorite, but when I read the new CC packages were ALL that we would have to choose from... I was a little disappointed. His complimentary package has that ivory net thing with flowers hanging in the back. It is ok looking, but doesn't pop as much as the white fabric did. Will we still be able to get to look of the old complimentary package? That is my preference!!

#265 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
          • 48 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

Kristie,

Is that chocolate arch and the white fabric still going to be available? I intended to do the complimentary package as well, because the white fabric was my favorite, but when I read the new CC packages were ALL that we would have to choose from... I was a little disappointed. His complimentary package has that ivory net thing with flowers hanging in the back. It is ok looking, but doesn't pop as much as the white fabric did. Will we still be able to get to look of the old complimentary package? That is my preference!!

#266 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
            • 48 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

Kristie,

#267 KristieT

KristieT
              • 430 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

Jenni,

This was the response I recieved:  " The arch is still available and the drapery would be an additional charge"

Hope that helps!

#268 KristieT

KristieT
                • 430 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

Jenni,

This was the response I recieved:  " The arch is still available and the drapery would be an additional charge"

Hope that helps!

#269 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
                  • 48 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Kristie,

Thanks for the info! Keep me posted about what you find out if you would, please. I'd love to know what the end up charging for it. That is definitely what I want to do for mine!

THANKS!

#270 KristieT

KristieT
                    • 430 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

I will let you know.

I just sent you a message... Are you hiring an outside photographer? If so for what time? I am worried with my 6pm ceremony time i wont have enough time for photos before the sunset at 7:18. Janessa seems to think its enough time but the photographers do not..

Originally Posted by JenniBassler 

Kristie,

Thanks for the info! Keep me posted about what you find out if you would, please. I'd love to know what the end up charging for it. That is definitely what I want to do for mine!

THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users