Wedding transportation for 30+ people to ROR
Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:47 PM
Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:00 PM
They can provide you with info! They are quick to reply and accomodating
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:07 PM
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:38 PM
|Originally Posted by Ellipse22|
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:43 PM
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:53 PM
| Originally Posted by kater |
Does anyone who used Lee's know how many people can fit on their busses at one time? Our guests are coming in two different waves, and we definitely want to use Lee's, but didn't know how large of numbers they can accomodate...?
Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:24 AM
Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:28 AM
Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:59 AM
And on a side note, try to gather all of your guests in the luggage pick up area, go through customs together and have them coralled before you leave the airport. THere are a lot of shuttles and taxis outside. All of my guests knew where we were going and which shuttle company we were using but it was a complete gong show, like organizing a bunch of pre-school kids!
Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:13 AM
The standard rate for Montego Bay to Ocho Rios is US$120.00 for 1-4 persons one way, and US$30.00 for each extra person.
Lees' private non-stop Net FIT rates from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios are as follows:
o 1-2 persons US$80 one way
o 3-4 persons US$90.00,
o US$20.00 for each additional person one way
o This rate includes their complimentary welcome beverage/s.
Leeâ€™s private non-stop Net Group Rate is as follows:
o 5-10 persons US$20.00 per person
o 10 â€“ 25 persons US$18.00 per person
o 25 or more persons is US$15.00 one way, or US$30 roundtrip
It is true that the Resort shuttle service/ larger buses are cheaper; they often take a while to leave the airport because they wait for other flights and stop at various hotels en-route Mo. Bay to Ocho Rios; we meet you, and the driver is at your convenience.
- All our vehicles have Air Conditioning, are equipped with a stereo and a mobile telephone
- Your driver will provide music of your choice, and you will be able to enjoy great scenery along the coast
- You can take pictures as you travel to Ocho Rios.
- If you wish to make rest stops, just advise your driver and he will do so.
- Immediately you are picked up at the airport, you are being entertained until you arrive at your Resort.
- Weather permitting, we will get you there within 1 1/2 hours, or 2 hours at the very most.
- YOUR JOURNEY FROM Montego Bay to Ocho Rios will be a mini tour, educating and fun.
- All of our arriving Guests are given a 'Welcome package', with lots of information about Jamaica , attractions/tours etc., and particularly Ocho Rios Tours, a map of Ocho Rios with shopping info and more, after you are being seated by your chauffeur.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users