Photo

Envelopes???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:34 AM

Hi ladies, For all of you who are sending out boarding pass invites, where did you get the mailing envelopes and what size did you use? I am also having a problem with the RSVP Mailing envelope. I choose to use one of the boarding passes as the RSVP. I intend to have the guest detach it and mail in back to us. What kind of envelopes should i enclose? Any help would be great.
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 Hitched Invites

Hitched Invites
    • 39 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

I know the ones I have designed for people on here fit into standard#10, if you do some searching on the web, there are envelope companies that offer different colors other than white.

For the rsvp, thats tricky because now it that envelope has to fit into the #10, a 4bar would work or a #3 mini, you just have to make your rsvp that size to fit in it.

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

i used Specialty Paper, Envelopes and Invitation Supplies by Envelopemall and got #10 teal translucent envelopes

#4 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

I got my #10 envelopes from Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards & Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users