Jump to content

Photo

How to change 'Mood'?


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 samanthag

samanthag
  • Member
  • 896 posts

    Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

    I'm sure there is a simple answer to this question but
    HOW DO YOU CHANGE UR "MOOD"?
    I thought to just click on My mood:Change Mood
    but no options there.

    Thanks for ur help!



    #2 1elephant

    1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

      Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

      try clicking on the mood itself.

      #3 samanthag

      samanthag
      • Member
      • 896 posts

        Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by *lauren*
        try clicking on the mood itself.
        Where are the "moods"?
        I'm sorry I'm a little slow today!

        Thanks for taking ur time to help!

        #4 JUSTUSTWO

        JUSTUSTWO

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

          Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:44 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by samanthag
          Where are the "moods"?
          I'm sorry I'm a little slow today!

          Thanks for taking ur time to help!
          When you click on "My Mood", you should get a drop down box which says "Change Mood" and that has all of the moods. Just scroll down in that box & select your mood.

          #5 samanthag

          samanthag
          • Member
          • 896 posts

            Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:53 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
            When you click on "My Mood", you should get a drop down box which says "Change Mood" and that has all of the moods. Just scroll down in that box & select your mood.
            So I'm not crazy! On my computer when I click on change mood it's completely blank. So for the heck of it I click on the "white blank space" & a mood came up! Basically I just kept clicking on "nothing" until I saw amazed!
            Weird huh?

            I have a MacBook Air....

            #6 JUSTUSTWO

            JUSTUSTWO

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 12,193 posts

              Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:56 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by samanthag
              So I'm not crazy! On my computer when I click on change mood it's completely blank. So for the heck of it I click on the "white blank space" & a mood came up! Basically I just kept clicking on "nothing" until I saw amazed!
              Weird huh?

              I have a MacBook Air....
              Nope, sorry to say, you're not crazy! LOL...But that's definitely weird!

              #7 LCBride2007

              LCBride2007

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

                Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

                it could be the style you have set. if you look in the bottom left corner of your screen - what do you have there? i have 'girlTalk' and i see all of the moods. just an idea, i know some of the forum features act differently depending on what you select here.

                #8 samanthag

                samanthag
                • Member
                • 896 posts

                  Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:20 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnnR
                  it could be the style you have set. if you look in the bottom left corner of your screen - what do you have there? i have 'girlTalk' and i see all of the moods. just an idea, i know some of the forum features act differently depending on what you select here.
                  Hi Ann!

                  Yes left corner of my screen says 'girl talk'.
                  What do you think it is?

                  I might have to just stay with 'amazed'?!

                  #9 Yari

                  Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

                    Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:45 PM

                    I have a MacBook and I can't see it either. I can see it on any PC though.

                    #10 Married_In_Maui

                    Married_In_Maui
                    • Member
                    • 929 posts

                      Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:41 PM

                      Anyone having an issue with this today?? I don't have the normal drop down box that I have at the top of my screen. Any ideas?? Thanks!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users