108 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:47 PM

i know...i have the most embarrassing pics with the stripper...sure he was gay but he was picking us girls up and grabbing boobies...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
  • 486 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

I don't really care if my FI goes to a strip club, but he is not really into that either. I think I am a little more adventurous when it comes to things like that!

#13 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
    • 34 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

I said, "sure, why not," also. However, Mark didn't go to one for his. He actually can't stand them. We both grew up in Vegas, and never really got into that. We've been once, in 10 years, together, with his MOM!!! She was visiting and wanted to go, so we all went.

#14 BURROWM

BURROWM
      • 20 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host

i know...i have the most embarrassing pics with the stripper...sure he was gay but he was picking us girls up and grabbing boobies...
        Ahh! Mine too! I was so embarassed because I didn't think it would be like that! My mom was there!! I don't think I would have been as embarassed if my mom wasn't there. Oh well, I can say we bonded!
        Megan and Brad
        Los Cabos, October 7, 2006
        Dreams Resort

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MARKSBRAT
        I said, "sure, why not," also. However, Mark didn't go to one for his. He actually can't stand them. We both grew up in Vegas, and never really got into that. We've been once, in 10 years, together, with his MOM!!! She was visiting and wanted to go, so we all went.
        OMG i cant believe you went to a strip club with his mom... that is so rad..i could never go with steve's mom...she would die of embarrassment

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BURROWM
        Ahh! Mine too! I was so embarassed because I didn't think it would be like that! My mom was there!! I don't think I would have been as embarassed if my mom wasn't there. Oh well, I can say we bonded!
        i was there with my 2 younger sisters and coworkers...it was so funny...we were laughing histerically the whole time....i need to find pics and post

Awards and recognition: 

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:22 AM

here are my pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

my gay bf got his first lap dance:

Click the image to open in full size.

Awards and recognition: 

#18 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
        • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:32 AM

you crazy girl!!!! I think it's the guys that should be more worried about our bachelorette parties! It always seems like we get more out of control than they do!

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:33 AM

i think it is safer because most of the gay dancers are gay or gayish so it is ok for them to grab our boobs and stuff.

Awards and recognition: 

#20 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
          • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:35 AM

so true!!! and most of the time they're all gross and sweaty!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users