wedding gift suggestions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Smooth_J

• 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Hey all, its me once again :) hehehe...

Anyway, I have a few ideas for a wedding gift for my soon to be wife. Please tell me what you think:

Idea 1:
    Personalized mms (name, date and saying "I love you forever") as part of the gift with a nice vase shaped in a heart. Example:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Idea 2:
    Personalized Ipod with a engraving on the back with our wedding date and names.

Idea 3:
    Kind of not personalize by any means, but a gift certificate to victoria's secret with a nice card to go with it.

Idea 4:
    Poem and picture movie (not sure it will be done by the wedding date).

#2 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:04 AM

I like the Ipod idea. It's personalized, and it's something she will always have. The 4th idea is pretty nice as well.

#3 beachbride08

• VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:23 AM

I like the 4th idea as that would be a little more personal and something she could look back at forever. Although, I wouldn't turn an ipod down either.

#4 Celina

• Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

I like #4!
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#5 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

I like #4 and the Ipod.

#6 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

#4 or some jewelry - you can never go wrong with nice jewelry.

all the rest of your suggestions seem too impersonal to me.

#7 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:31 AM

I agree with # 4 or some jewelry. My husband gave me a beautiful necklace and earrings for our wedding gift. What I love is that it's personal and I think of our wedding day and him every time I wear them.
              <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#8 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

i personally would not like an ipod, it not very personal to me because i'm not a music freak. but my hubby on the other hand would have love to have gotten soemthing like that, so i think if music/etc is her thing then to have it engraved would be a great personalized gift.

i do have to second (third?) the jewelry idea. every woman loves a little bobble she can show off as something her man picked out for her. it doesnt have to be incredibly lavish or anything, just something simple like a bracelet, like a tiffany bracelet and you can even engrave their tags with names/date. i think that would be way more appreciated, and they are not too pricey (probably less than a fancy ipod.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users