Pedregal Villas??

lyds81

I'm just fishing for info on renting a Pedregal villa for our wedding in January. We're expecting approx. 40 ppl and will be renting at least one villa for an entire week. We're hoping to sleep 8-12 ppl and hold the reception (and possibly ceremony) poolside. We're a very casual bunch and just want to kick back and have a great time.

We've narrowed down our favorite villas (that fit our budget and needs) to Villa Bella Vista, Casa Serena, and Villa Luna Nueva. I know it's a longshot but has anyone been to these villas? We've talked to all three owners about having our party and they all seem very cool and have given us ideas on caterers/chefs, noise restrictions, and possible problems with Pedregal security. Our guests will be coming from other villas in Pedregal or hotels/resorts in the area.

I gather the villa thing isn't as popular but ANY recommendations/thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I am doing the same thing, and as far as Luna Nueva, I'll be using that too.. Mark is awesome (to talk to on the phone).. Try your hardest to get everyone to rent in Pedregal.. thats what Im doing.. that way you wont have to worry about people making it through the gate on the day of your wedding! I hear the gate situation is tough at times..so you never know.. I wrote on my wedding website that the guests must stay in pedregal... there are plenty of options for them from condos, to villas..

We are toying with the Pedegral villa idea too. Those villas you are looking at are gorgeous on the web site. I've never been, but there is a wedding website on the knot where a bride got married in Pedegral -- that's what got me looking at the villa venue -- you can't beat the PRIVACY for the wedding ceremony... but i was worried about it being tight (space-wise) with everyone.. Are you staying with the rest of your guests in the villa the whole time?

Hope we all learn from each other on the villas!