Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

YAY! Pics from My TTD at Chileno Bay!

Abby, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your avatar photo.... that is an awesome shot for sure! I adore the 3rd photo you posted of just you and Doug. It was really "in the moment" if you know what i mean? Wasn't doing a TTD fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Abby, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your avatar photo.... that is an awesome shot for sure! I adore the 3rd photo you posted of just you and Doug. It was really "in the moment" if you know what i mean? Wasn't doing a TTD fun?
thanks mel! all of the ones with the sunlight streaming down are from doug's camera, i cant believe it caught that awesome trick of light :)

i had so much fun! i wish i could get away with doing it every time we go to mexico, haha, i can just picture lugging that dress down there 2 times a year, just for photo sessions wink.gif prolly not wink.gif

That would be so much fun though Abby!! Yeah that trick with Dougs camera is awesome, I need to learn how to do that. You looked really beautiful by the way in your dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
That would be so much fun though Abby!! Yeah that trick with Dougs camera is awesome, I need to learn how to do that. You looked really beautiful by the way in your dress!
whats funny is that brenda didnt even mean to get the sunlight that way, it just happened a few different times :)
i just loved my dress (after a slight moment of regret during the alteration process!) so thanks!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryztan View Post
Lady...you look beautiful! I absolutely love the pics!!!!!!!
thanks kris! i cant wait to see your TTD pics in our dress, i hope you are doing them too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Very nice Abbie! So much fun. I really wish we would have been able to do a TTD.
amy, it's not too late! you live in cali with lots of beaches, do it! do it! do it!