So Annoyed!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:33 AM

maybe your sister's child will be a PITA teenager...that'll get her back....
    i've been following your mommies to be thread, and am so sorry you've been sick....you were sick w/ morgan, and look how great she is now! just keep that in mind...it's my only advice as a person who has never been pregnant (so i guess take it w/ a grain of salt).
    vent here often too...that always helps me!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:40 AM

Oh I'm so sorry. Maybe you'll be blessed with a really good baby and your sister will have one that cries alot, to even things out. :-)

Seriously thought, I can't imagine being home bound for 9 months, that would really suck. Are the Dr's thinking that it will get better over time?

#3 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:44 AM

Ooohh Maureen! I know what you mean......I was terribly sick ( couldn't even keep water down nor drive in a car for more than 3 minutes!) with all 3 of my girls, but not to the point that you are as I wasn't hospitalized or hooked to am IV.My dr. was ready to diagnose but then it let up some after about 5 months so she just called it extreme morning sickness. It's really hard and frustrating especially when someone else just breezes through it. Keep your chin up, we're here for you!

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:51 AM

Mo, that really stinks. I am sorry that you are feeling so horribly and hope that it gets better for you soon!

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:06 AM

Maureen i didn't realize how sick you've been. When the baby comes i'm sure you can look back at this and know it was all worth it. But it's hard to feel that way now. I hope you feel better soon.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
            • Banned
            • 1,051 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:33 AM

Feel better soon!!!!!!!!! Can you maybe sit outside in your yard a little bit throughout the day so you don't go so crazy?

#7 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:39 AM

Mo - Vent away. I know it has to suck! You poor girl. I think you should take that pole for a strole around the block :) Maybe that will make you feel better.

#8 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

Mo: If it makes you feel any better, one of my BFFs went thru the same thing - she didn't to the IV stuff, but same diagnosis, etc. And her child is the sweetest, most well behaved, most beautiful little girl you can even imagine and I love her to pieces!!!

Here she is:
                Click the image to open in full size.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:10 AM

Maureen, I'm so sorry! You poor thing!! I've been bedridden for the past week or so but no IV here. If you wanna chat - I'll definitely be around for a couple days

It sounds like you want to go to the hosp. - is that a possibility?? I know they're icky but it sounds like it's pretty miserable where you are right now too.

I'm sending out warm wishes to you right now!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

Oh no you poor thing. I hope this passes soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users