Photo

DIY logo stickers

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:37 PM

I just created my own logo stickers and they turned out great! I used a logo that Amarillis created for me (THANK YOU!!) and put 15 on a blank document in Word, lining them up the best I could. I printed the document out on white full sheet labels I bought at Staples (about $12 for 32 sheets). I then used a circle punch I bought at Michaels to cut them out. Since the full sheet label only has one spot where you peel off the back, I just scored the back of each new sticker with an exacto knife (being careful not to cut through the sticker) so they would peel off easily. I am so happy with the way they turned out! I am going to use them as seals for my invitations and on a few favors for my OOT bags to personalize them.
    Don't know if this is actually an original idea or not but I was so happy with them, I thought I'd share anyways

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

awesome! i'm such an idiot, when i did all of the logo stuff, i printed it on cardstock and then used glue dots to glue one color to another, when i should have used stickers. i also used a circle scrapbooking cutout thing when i should have used a punch out...would have saved a lot of time and a LOT of paper!
      some brands have more than one peel spot, but good thinking w/ the exacto!

#3 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
      • 164 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

I just bought the cheap Staples brand of label sheets cause well, I'm cheap
        My Mom actually came up with the idea. I'm not all that crafty but this site is AMAZING for ideas!!

#4 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:55 PM

That's a great idea. Thanks for sharing. How long did it take you to score each label?

#5 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
          • 164 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

It only took a second to score each one. You just have to be careful not to press too hard or it will cut right through the sticker :)

#6 merocket59

merocket59
            • 937 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:14 PM

Wow that is a great idea!

#7 samanthag

samanthag
              • 896 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:54 PM

great idea! do you have any pictures?

#8 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:24 PM

What a great idea to personalize your wedding! But I want to see pictures LOL!

#9 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
                  • 164 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:09 PM

My camera isn't working right now but when I get pics I will post them right away!

#10 Amarillis

Amarillis
                    • 1,913 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

YAY! I can't wait to see the pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users