Jump to content

Photo

Post the sexiest TTD pic you can find...


  • Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#351 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • Member
  • 789 posts

    Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

    Sooooo gorgeous Meggers! I'm headed down to my TTD with

    Our TTD was done by Del Sol, and they just blogged about it!!!

     

    Here are some teasers:

     

    Megan+Shawn_T_0198.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0232.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0235.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0260.jpg

    Megan+Shawn_T_0275.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0294.jpg

     

    The link to more pics is in my signature if anyone is interested!



     



    #352 royalbride610

    royalbride610
    • Jr. Member
    • 172 posts

      Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

      These are my favorites from our TTD session!

       

      00959 (Custom).jpg00985 (Custom).jpg00966 (Custom).jpg01113 (Custom).jpg01122 (Custom).jpg01145 (Custom).jpg01208 (Custom).jpg



      #353 LisaMatterni

      LisaMatterni
      • Member
      • 718 posts

        Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:19 AM



        Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

        Our TTD was done by Del Sol, and they just blogged about it!!!

         

        Here are some teasers:

         

        Megan+Shawn_T_0198.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0232.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0235.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0260.jpg

        Megan+Shawn_T_0275.jpgMegan+Shawn_T_0294.jpg

         

        The link to more pics is in my signature if anyone is interested!



        I'm drooling with the last shot!!!! LOL



        #354 bondgirl0072010

        bondgirl0072010
        • Member
        • 789 posts

          Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

          Do it, do it!! :) I'm heading down to Playa del Carmen to do mine this November with 

          We we're gonna do TTD, but now I think we are after seeing these amazing photo's!!



           



          #355 Meggers7484

          Meggers7484
          • Jr. Member
          • 315 posts

            Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:58 AM

            Thanks!! OMG I am SO excited for you.... Del Sol was absolutely the best choice (aside from my choice of groom :) ) that we made for our wedding. I did my own make-up. I was a little worried, but thanks to Sol's amazing talent the make up really didn't matter too much!!

             

            Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

            Sooooo gorgeous Meggers! I'm headed down to my TTD with Del Sol next month and I can't wait! Did you have any make up on for yours? 

             



             



            #356 Meggers7484

            Meggers7484
            • Jr. Member
            • 315 posts

              Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:02 AM

              If anyone is interested in seeing more of our Del Sol shots, here is the public link to my Facebook Album

              http://www.facebook....=1&l=d9ec6c0f47 Sol was amazing at getting a variety of shots in just a few short hours!!

              #357 sxcT

              sxcT
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,282 posts

                Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

                Gorgeous pictures Megan!!  Was Jonathan the second photographer?  I've been sent some of your photos by La Luna to see the type of work Jonathan does.  What did you think of him? 


                 

                Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

                If anyone is interested in seeing more of our Del Sol shots, here is the public link to my Facebook Album

                http://www.facebook....=1&l=d9ec6c0f47 Sol was amazing at getting a variety of shots in just a few short hours!!


                 



                #358 sxcT

                sxcT
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,282 posts

                  Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

                  Oops nope I was wrong.  Guess I saw your pics earlier and I confused them with the other ones I've been looking at.

                   

                  I've been hounding tons of TTD slideshows looking for pictures I want captured.  The photos are all starting to become a blur LOL.
                   

                  Originally Posted by sxcT 

                  Gorgeous pictures Megan!!  Was Jonathan the second photographer?  I've been sent some of your photos by La Luna to see the type of work Jonathan does.  What did you think of him? 

                   

                   



                   



                  #359 Meggers7484

                  Meggers7484
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 315 posts

                    Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

                    Thanks!! We didn't have Jonathan though... we had Juan as the assistant. Are you sure they were our photos? Unless Jonathan is the American name for Juan! Lol!

                     

                    Originally Posted by sxcT 

                    Gorgeous pictures Megan!!  Was Jonathan the second photographer?  I've been sent some of your photos by La Luna to see the type of work Jonathan does.  What did you think of him? 

                     

                     



                     



                    #360 bondgirl0072010

                    bondgirl0072010
                    • Member
                    • 789 posts

                      Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

                      I agree! We had Del Sol for our wedding so I completely understand the magic of SOL!! You did an awesome job because it was still flawless even with the elements! Did you just use waterproof products? Again, your pics = unbelievable!
                       

                      Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

                      Thanks!! OMG I am SO excited for you.... Del Sol was absolutely the best choice (aside from my choice of groom :) ) that we made for our wedding. I did my own make-up. I was a little worried, but thanks to Sol's amazing talent the make up really didn't matter too much!! 

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users