Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

When you google something looking for more info about your wedding location & the first page is full of your own post from BDW.

This happens to me all the time. If I google "riviera maya wedding..." it's usually a BDW post that comes up & often it's my own.

You've considered breaking some forum rules to get banned so you can get some work done. But, then you know you'd be right back on with an alias.

when you decide not to see a movie because another BDW'er said it wasn't good

When a great episode of your favorite show is over, you run to the computer to see what everybody else thought about it

when you can type out the smilies instead of picking them from the images in the reply box

you have more then 5000 posts. Oh wait...

when "just 5 more minutes honey" . . . turns into an hour!

...You're planning a vacation and your first thought is to read all the reviews of the different resorts on here before checking pricing, calling a TA etc.

...when BDW is practically your new google, you figure if the forum doesn't have any info on it, you'll google it later. AFTER you ask everyone on here if they happen to know about whatever it is you're looking for!

~When you and your husband have countless discussions about BDW issues and topics.

~ When you have met with other BDW friends in foreign countries.

~ When BDW is pretty much the only web site you go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShelley View Post

when you can type out the smilies instead of picking them from the images in the reply box
That is too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky k72 View Post

~ When you have met with other BDW friends in foreign countries.
And the reason for being in another country is that you are there for your other friends destination wedding.

Ok, so.... I'm not on the net yet @ home, so the only time I get to post on here is during work hours, I would sooo get the sack if anyone found out I was on here all the time, luckily I have my back to a wall so no one can see my screen, I hope I never have to move !!! lol Weekends are awful for me, this forum makes me feel like I can't wait to get back to work, How sad !