• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
    oh Andi! She's been my BDW crush for a long time.
    Seconded! Andi, she's so sweet!

I wanted to say that pretty much all the ladies from the shitbox and the SYTYCD threads are my crushes!! All so unique and amazing, it's no wonder we can chit chat on the shoutbox for about 50 + pages per day, everyone's so fun and awesome!

Also pretty much everyone on this forum, I'm sorry but it would be impossible to pick just one as a "favorite" I have about a million favorites here

#122 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

I agree Geralyn, same goes for my Iberostar thread ladies THEM!!!

#123 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jojoxxo
        Even though i love all you girls,

Andi has helped me out so much on this forum in the short time i have been here, any question about caletas i have had, she's been right there to answer, she even mailed me about KLK as i am thinking about using them for my wedding photo's.

Oh and JamieLynne, She's so great and funny, and very helpful and sweet always answers all my questions.

Both these ladies are the greatest, and i think i would've already had a million bridezilla breakdowns if it wasn't for them!

I love you both!
        oh Andi! She's been my BDW crush for a long time.
        Seconded! Andi, she's so sweet!

I wanted to say that pretty much all the ladies from the shitbox and the SYTYCD threads are my crushes!! All so unique and amazing, it's no wonder we can chit chat on the shoutbox for about 50 + pages per day, everyone's so fun and awesome!

Also pretty much everyone on this forum, I'm sorry but it would be impossible to pick just one as a "favorite" I have about a million favorites here

awwwww schucks! you guys are too sweet

wow, is it bad I have a lot of crushes? hmmm let me think about mine and I will come back to this thread!

#124 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:39 AM

kinda sad that some of my prior crushes no longer frequent bdw. harty, i miss you!!! right now my biggest crushes are all the ladies in the shoutbox ... seriously i heart you all ... for fear of leaving one or two of you out by accident i will only mention 3 right now:

kathy is my canadian soul-sister, favorite DPH, and gorgeous beyond what she will ever admit to herself.

and lori and josie consistently make me pee myself with their hilarious posts!

#125 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Andi
            wow, is it bad I have a lot of crushes? hmmm let me think about mine and I will come back to this thread!
            I was just going to ask the same thing. lol. I think I'm a bdw whore .
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#126 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              kinda sad that some of my prior crushes no longer frequent bdw. harty, i miss you!!! right now my biggest crushes are all the ladies in the shoutbox ... seriously i heart you all ... for fear of leaving one or two of you out by accident i will only mention 3 right now:

kathy is my canadian soul-sister, favorite DPH, and gorgeous beyond what she will ever admit to herself.

and lori and josie consistently make me pee myself with their hilarious posts!
              awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Coug!

You're my favorite Coug/DPH American! lol Definitely soul-sisters! :) I don't know about the gorgeous stuff but thank you for thinking so because I think you are too!

Steph is my other favorite DPH Lots of love for Steph!

And lots of to the SB ladies for sure!! I have too many favorites and so much love for all of these gals...as Nikki would say "I'm a BDW whore" hahaha

#127 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

I have to go with my Shout Box "fackers" too!! I love all you biatches!!! lol
                And all my January 2009 brides too! I miss you girls!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users