| Originally Posted by ashjanbro |
I'm so excited that you finally got a response back. I am so confused though because is Anabel taking Lisette's place? If I have it all straight, Anabel used to be at DPA or DC and Lisette was at DT. I read on here somewhere that Lisette was now at DPA or DC. Did they switch? What happened to Landy is she still going to be our coordinator?
Anyway I would love for you to ask about locations for the ceremony. I really would like it on the beach, but I think I'm going to feel a bit awkward having it with people tanning in chairs right next to my wedding. Would you please ask:
1) if we are able to move the arbor/gazebo a little farther down the beach where everyone says it is secluded?
2) who performs symbolic weddings. Is it still a minister or is it her?
3) how much the photographer charges for extra time? And if you are able would you look at some of his work and tell me what you think?
4) how much are the fire dancers?
5) let me know what you think of the banquet center and the ballrooms?
6) If we can completely design our own ceremony entirely (i.e. the words that are said by the minister and the order)
Thank you so much. By the way what are your colors and what are you doing for centerpieces?
I am super excited about going down there to scope it out and see what the deal is etc. I remember someone on here talking about how they had the buffet even though they didnt have 50 people-I want to see if we can do that also.
As far as my centerpieces go, I haven;t really decided-I got a ton of votive candles at Ikea a few weeks ago and was thinking if we could do long tables I would want flowers in the middle with the candles.
I really like blue and tan (ocean and the sand)