Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1831 Bethanykd

Bethanykd
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

Has anyone gone to another resort over in Cozumel for their honeymoon? We are going to be at Dreams Tulum for a week but then are going to Cozumel for the next week and I was just wondering if anyone has any info on Cozumel Palace

#1832 WisconsinBride

WisconsinBride
    • 22 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:56 PM

I just realized that I never added my info. I thought I did a long time ago!!!

Username:WisconsinBride
      Names:Branda and Jesse
      Date & Time:April 15th 2009
      Wedding package:Ultimate
      Wedding extras (and cost charged):Bonfire, extras for 30 more people....
      Type of ceremony:Legal/Civil
      Coordinator:Anabel/Landy
      Number of guests:50
      Ceremony location & time:Seaside Grill beach gazebo 5pm
      Cocktail hour location and time:??
      Reception location:beach or Seaside Grill
      Photographer:resort
      Videographer:resort
      Review (link):
      Photos (link):
      Video (link):
      Planning thread (link):
      Wedding website (link):
      Special arrangements / activities:Welcome dinner with a bonfire to follow
      See my review for ….

#1833 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Seahagamy
        Happy Anniversary Sunbride....can you believe it's been a year already! Hope you 2 have a great day together.
        No I cannot believe it! Well it some ways I can and in some ways I can't. I want to go back in time and be in DIY project mode again! It was so much fun. I also want to go on another big family vacation, no luck convincing the others yet, but hopefully eventually we do it again.

Thanks for the wishes!

#1834 SunBride

SunBride
        • 1,499 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that the bride lists got updated on Sunday, so everyone's info should be up to date except wisconsinbride.

I'm just curious, do you guys find it usefull to have the detailed bride list with all the future brides info? In the past month alone we had like 20 new brides so it takes a bit of time to do the updates. I was just wondering if people actually look at that to see what the other future brides are doing. I will for sure keep updating it for the past brides as I think it's helpful to know what info you can find in the reviews, but I'm just unsure as to whether people actually look at the info for the future brides.

#1835 Denise L

Denise L
          • 100 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

Thanks Sunbride and jennyjean7 for answering my questions!

Happy belated anniversay Sunbride!

#1836 MajikDreams

MajikDreams
            • 37 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:57 AM

I find it useful, Sunbride - I was curious to see who else is getting married at the same time I was =) Thank you!
              Finally you have found something perfect, and, finally you have found yourself... with me." - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dreams Tulum

#1837 MajikDreams

MajikDreams
              • 37 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:00 AM

Wow - I just realized Me and 411Bride are the next to get married at DT =D WOooHooOO
                Finally you have found something perfect, and, finally you have found yourself... with me." - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dreams Tulum

#1838 MajikDreams

MajikDreams
                • 37 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

Sorry to post 3 in a row, but I was just wondering - what does DT do if it rains on your wedding day?? Forecast calls for rain on my day and we're going to have too many people for the chapel...

Dreams Tulum

#1839 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MajikDreams
                    I find it useful, Sunbride - I was curious to see who else is getting married at the same time I was =) Thank you!
                    Yes I will definitely keep the list of the dates, I just wonder now that there are so many brides is it still usefull to have all the other details posted like ceremony/reception location, times, photographer, etc. Do people take time to look at the list regularly to see what the other future brides are doing.

#1840 RoryS

RoryS
                    • 230 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:38 PM

BaltoBabe is currently at DT and has posted a TON of pictures on the Dreams Resorts website Dreams Resorts & Spas: Unlimited Luxury
                      She is going to Secrets Capri next and then on to Dreams PA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users