Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1111 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
  • 636 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

WOW. I hadn't seen that, thanks for posting it here Sunbride.

Laura, that was the most beautiful video I have seen, what a treasure. I cried thru the whole thing, it was amazing!!!!

#1112 christie_danielle

christie_danielle
    • 19 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

That video was amazing....if I can have anything for my wedding, I want it to be a video like that!!

Thank you so much for posting all of this information about Dreams Tulum, it has been such an amazing help!

#1113 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
      • 192 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:53 PM

Steph, did you ever find out if they actually paid $10000+ for the video? Funny enough they are from Mississauga (20 minutes from Toronto)!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SunBride
        For those of you who haven't seen this yet (I must have been living under a rock when it was posted a few weeks ago) check out this thread for Niels' AMAZING wedding video. Seriously, this is 100x more amazing than any other wedding video I have seen (including my own, which I LOVE).

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33812

If you have any comments, please post there rather than here just to keep things organized :)

#1114 neen

neen
        • 633 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:56 PM

hey ladies, just checking in so say hello!! can't believe my wedding is only 2 weeks away - soooo excited....and my legal wedding is TOMORROW woo-hoo!

just wanted to let y'all know that since my date is so close, Annabel and Landy have been super responsive, so don't stress if you're not hearing from them in a timely manner while you're date is still far off - they'll get on the ball when it gets close to game time :)

i'm going to start packing on Tuesday so I'll take pics of all my stuff and post a planning thread. just wanted to say thanks in advance to all you wonderful ladies for all your help, ideas, answers, support, and general fabulousness :)

off to watch the video stephanie posted...

#1115 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

I'm so excited for you Neen! I know you've been planning for a looooong time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

#1116 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:41 AM

Here are all the ladies getting married in january (yay, more photos and reviews!)

Seahagamy - January 15 2009
              SBlake - January 17 2009
              Neen - January 17 2009
              Savvyfasions - January 23 2009
              Lauren & JT - January 24 2009
              Melissa24 - January 29 2009

I may be missing some as the bride list hasn't been updated in over a month. I'm hoping to get one of the mods to do a bunch of updates which I have been saving either this week or next (so if you haven't been added to the list yet just hold out a bit longer)

#1117 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
              • 636 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:15 AM

Its not Savvyfashions..I changed that user name long ago, its BC Bride2be now!
                thanks!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SunBride
                Here are all the ladies getting married in january (yay, more photos and reviews!)

Seahagamy - January 15 2009
                SBlake - January 17 2009
                Neen - January 17 2009
                BC Bride2be - January 23 2009
                Lauren & JT - January 24 2009
                Melissa24 - January 29 2009

I may be missing some as the bride list hasn't been updated in over a month. I'm hoping to get one of the mods to do a bunch of updates which I have been saving either this week or next (so if you haven't been added to the list yet just hold out a bit longer)

#1118 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                • 192 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:50 AM

OMG Janine, seriously?!? Two weeks? AAAAAH
                  I can't imagine, we are 2 months AND 2 weeks and I'm already excited!
                  Have a wonderful legal wedding today and congratulations on officially being a Mrs
                  hey ladies, just checking in so say hello!! can't believe my wedding is only 2 weeks away - soooo excited....and my legal wedding is TOMORROW woo-hoo!

just wanted to let y'all know that since my date is so close, Annabel and Landy have been super responsive, so don't stress if you're not hearing from them in a timely manner while you're date is still far off - they'll get on the ball when it gets close to game time :)

i'm going to start packing on Tuesday so I'll take pics of all my stuff and post a planning thread. just wanted to say thanks in advance to all you wonderful ladies for all your help, ideas, answers, support, and general fabulousness :)

off to watch the video stephanie posted...

#1119 christie_danielle

christie_danielle
                  • 19 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hi Muriel!

Welcome!! I am also planning my wedding for Dreams Tulum in November 2009!! What is your date? PM me and we can discuss!

Christina

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mur09
                    Hi everyone! My name is Muriel and I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I am planning my wedding (so far) at Dreams Tulum in November 2009. Thanks to everyone here I had so much information that my choice was made pretty easily and I look forward to talking with you all in the future. I know I'll have plenty of questions :)

Muriel

#1120 Blkatz

Blkatz
                    • 1,025 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

Natalia just sent me the planning sheet for the wedding-I am attaching it just in case anyone was curious...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users