Jump to content
SunBride

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

Recommended Posts

Hi Beth!!! Welcome back! I swear I have been thinking about you all week. I'm so glad that everything worked out in the end. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your pictures. I'm sure they will be amazing!

 

(And yes, I'm still creeping on this thread even though I'm no longer at DT bride. Sad, I know. Today I was checking out prices to see whether Mike and I could go to DT for New Year's or something... haha).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
Ladies-I am back and everything was amazing. I really had such a great time. I could not have asked for anything better. It was a rough start of the week but Saturday was amazing. I will post a full review including how great Erik was from Claudia Rodriguez and how Natalia is so sweet. In the meantime, I will post some non pro pictures
I can't wait to see your review--- I'm glad you had Natalia, because I haven't heard that much about her yet... thanks in advance!smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to post and say thank you to all of you - especially Sunbride who is a ROCKSTAR - for all of the incredibly helpful information and great ideas that you've shared on this forum! I have never really posted before, but have turned to you guys as a reader for awhile now - first through our winter closure, and now with the flu situation and other general planning (now that I'm really kicking it into gear on general wedding plans).

 

I wanted to drop a special note to Blkatz - I've learned so much from your posts, and was so sad to hear about how the flu has affected you. I'm glad to hear that your wedding was great despite everything that has happened to you in the past couple weeks.

 

Anyway, here is my info:

Username: Starlitk

Date: June 27, 2009

Wedding package: Ultimate

Wedding extras (and cost): Bonfire the night before

Type of ceremony: Symbolic

Coordinator: Anabel and (recently) Aurora have been our main contacts

Number of guests: 45 approx.

Ceremony location and time: Beach

Cocktails location and time: Not sure yet

Reception location and time: Hopefully Seaside Grill – if not – the beach

Photographer: Josh Stephenson leografia Images

Videographer: resort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixie23 View Post
Hey Starlitk,
What time is your ceremony? Looks like I'll be seeing you there :-)
Hi Mixie - Yes, we are date twins! We'll have to grab a drink together after all that we've been through with this destination. :) Right now, I think our wedding ceremony is at 5 pm. How about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully I'm adding this correctly! :)

 

Username:gimliori

Names: Leslie-Anne & Ryan

Date & Time: December 4, 2009 at 3 PM

Wedding package: Ultimate

Wedding extras (and cost charged): Yet to be determined.

Type of ceremony: Legal

Coordinator: Natalia

Number of guests: ~ 50 people

Ceremony location & time: Beach at 3 PM. Unsure what part of the beach.

Cocktail hour location and time: Right after the ceremony by the pools.

Reception location: Deciding between the pool terrace or the ballroom.

Photographer: Most likely a private photographer.

Videographer: The resorts.

Special arrangements /activities: Rehearsal dinner at the Alux - a restaurant in a natural cavern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlitk View Post
Hi everyone -
I just wanted to post and say thank you to all of you - especially Sunbride who is a ROCKSTAR - for all of the incredibly helpful information and great ideas that you've shared on this forum! I have never really posted before, but have turned to you guys as a reader for awhile now - first through our winter closure, and now with the flu situation and other general planning (now that I'm really kicking it into gear on general wedding plans).

I wanted to drop a special note to Blkatz - I've learned so much from your posts, and was so sad to hear about how the flu has affected you. I'm glad to hear that your wedding was great despite everything that has happened to you in the past couple weeks.

Anyway, here is my info:
Username: Starlitk
Date: June 27, 2009
Wedding package: Ultimate
Wedding extras (and cost): Bonfire the night before
Type of ceremony: Symbolic
Coordinator: Anabel and (recently) Aurora have been our main contacts
Number of guests: 45 approx.
Ceremony location and time: Beach
Cocktails location and time: Not sure yet
Reception location and time: Hopefully Seaside Grill – if not – the beach
Photographer: Josh Stephenson leografia Images
Videographer: resort
I'm so happy to hear you have decided to join in. It makes me sad think that there are probably hundreds of brides participating silently in our thread, I want everyone to speak up and introduce themselves and then share their pictures and reviews when they get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimliori View Post
Hopefully I'm adding this correctly! :)

Username:gimliori
Names: Leslie-Anne & Ryan
Date & Time: December 4, 2009 at 3 PM
Wedding package: Ultimate
Wedding extras (and cost charged): Yet to be determined.
Type of ceremony: Legal
Coordinator: Natalia
Number of guests: ~ 50 people
Ceremony location & time: Beach at 3 PM. Unsure what part of the beach.
Cocktail hour location and time: Right after the ceremony by the pools.
Reception location: Deciding between the pool terrace or the ballroom.
Photographer: Most likely a private photographer.
Videographer: The resorts.
Special arrangements /activities: Rehearsal dinner at the Alux - a restaurant in a natural cavern
Yes I have your info which you had posted or sent to me a few weeks ago. I only update the thread about once a month. Last time I did it was March 29 or 30th. I will do it again soon.

To all new brides don't worry if I don't post your info right away, I save it all in a word document and then do it once a month because it is time consuming and I have to ask one of the forum moderators to make the changes for me becuase I am not able to change it (you can only edit a post for I think 1 hour after it's originally posted).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
Ladies-I am back and everything was amazing. I really had such a great time. I could not have asked for anything better. It was a rough start of the week but Saturday was amazing. I will post a full review including how great Erik was from Claudia Rodriguez and how Natalia is so sweet. In the meantime, I will post some non pro pictures
Yay, I'm so happy you are reporting back and even more happy to hear it was so amazing and that you "could not have asked for anything better". It's just unbelievable to hear you say that considering all your guests that canceled and that I know you had to scale back your plans. Can't wait for your review and pro pics (especially since they were done by Claudia's team, I LOVE their work).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBride View Post
I'm so happy to hear you have decided to join in. It makes me sad think that there are probably hundreds of brides participating silently in our thread, I want everyone to speak up and introduce themselves and then share their pictures and reviews when they get back.
Thanks, Sunbride! I definitely will post a review of DT when I get back! One of these days when we get all of our stuff together, I also hope to create a planning thread - I have found reviews and planning threads to be terrific sources of information and I want to give back. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×