Photo

post items that are in your hangover kit..

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

Emergen-C is always our go to hangover cure.

#12 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

We had Sal Picot (which is like Alka seltzer but tastes better IMO), Gum, Band-aids, Tylenol (other's got advil or motrin), wipes for glasses, alcohol pad and a recipe for a "Cerveza con Clamato" (thanks Edna).

#13 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh
        Click the image to open in full size.

We had Sal Picot (which is like Alka seltzer but tastes better IMO), Gum, Band-aids, Tylenol (other's got advil or motrin), wipes for glasses, alcohol pad and a recipe for a "Cerveza con Clamato" (thanks Edna).
        Not a problem Amy.. I love Cerveza con Clamato!!! Is the best cure for La Cruda!

For our kits we are having sal de uvas Picot/Alka-Seltzer, Advil, Pepto and Tums.

#14 Cattie

Cattie
        • 594 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:37 AM

I'm not quite doing Hangover kits, but sorta firstaid/hangover thingys! What are you girls using to put the stuff in and where did you find the containers?

#15 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cattie
            I'm not quite doing Hangover kits, but sorta firstaid/hangover thingys! What are you girls using to put the stuff in and where did you find the containers?
            I got metal tin containers from the best container, they offer with metal and clear tops... I got the metal ones and adding a logo/sticker on the top.

#16 TRose

TRose
            • 75 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

I'm going to include some eye sleep masks from Dream Essentials www.dreamessentials.com .. they have a bunch in different colors. The ones im order are 1.98 each but you get discounts the more you buy (i.e. 5% discount if you buy 5-49).  I figure if people dont use them at the resort they can use them on the plane ride home!

#17 TRose

TRose
              • 75 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:42 AM

.... also for anyone interested here's a 20% coupon code for dream essentials website RELAX887 ! Enjoy !

#18 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

I put in the First Aid Kit, Pepto Bismol, Emergen-C, Breath Assure, Lip Balm, Purell, Moisture wipes & package of Magic Towels.

I still need to find advil/tylenol single dose ( can't find them anywhere  ) & Immodium.

#19 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
                  • 155 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:47 AM

Such great ideas!! Will bookmark this for sure!

#20 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
                    • 278 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

I got my single dose from medco.com

They also have a $10 promo code online if you google medco promo codes (I forgot what it is exactly but google will bring it up).

Originally Posted by meldal101010 

I put in the First Aid Kit, Pepto Bismol, Emergen-C, Breath Assure, Lip Balm, Purell, Moisture wipes & package of Magic Towels.

I still need to find advil/tylenol single dose ( can't find them anywhere  ) & Immodium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users