Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 twistedannie

• 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

Hi Ladies...I'm searching for an outdoor patio in Vegas in which to hold my reception. I would prefer something not at street level and also something not over the top expensive. Also the restaurant must be able to accommodate 30 to 50 guests. I am headed to Vegas on a "planning trip" next month so I will be able to look at a few and hopefully choose one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#2 blkladylaw

• 149 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:49 AM

May not be what you are seeking but the 40/40 club at the Palazzo had a great outdoor patio. Lots of lounge couches, plasma screens to show a DVD of pics, private bathrooms, etc. Not sure about their menu or a change of the setup for a sit down dinner reception though. It would be perfect for cocktails/light food. I checked it out last month in person and loved it.
      Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
      Our first baby (a...

#3 twistedannie

• 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:24 AM

Wow! Thankyou blkladylaw. I will definitely look into it. Sounds like a great location!

#4 atlcatlover

• 101 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:42 AM

Where is your ceremony? i know the Border Grill is a popular place for receptions, and I believe they have an indoor and outdoor area.

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:03 AM

What about the Palms hotel, their view is out of this world.

#6 twistedannie

• 10 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

We are planning on The Little Chapel of the West for the ceremony. We are headed to Los Vegas for a "planning trip" next month to check things out though and perhaps take care of some bookings. Never having been there before I am just looking for some out-door patio suggestions. Any reply I get back from these forums will go on my "must visit" list and Mike and I will try to choose the most suitable one while we are there.

#7 kim1580

• 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:16 AM

hi! fiance and i visited cili bali hai (it's near the vegas sign) back in october 07. they have an outdoor incased patio. i just found out from another bride that they can do a brunch buffet for around $46 per guest (depending on what food items you choose)! let me know if you need anymore information. hth!

here's the link to their site:

Las Vegas Restaurant - Cili Fine Dining, Las Vegas Fine Dining Restaurant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users