Project Runway!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#71 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

okay what are your votes?? who's going home? i'm thinking blayne or suade.

will leanne get 3 in a row?!

i think tonight is a team challenge.
    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#72 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

Suede is driving me crazy with the 3rd person talk. I can't believe he is still in the competition. And WTH was Blayne thinking?
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#73 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:11 AM

i really like kenley, but she is getting so bratty!! i was embarrassed for her, lol. i'm glad she's still around- although i hope the attitude changes.

#74 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

I have to say that I was kinda shocked about Terri...Blayne not so much of a surprise...WOW!!!! It's getting interesting kids!

#75 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:29 PM

I'm glad Terri got booted... she just seemed like a total b*tch!!!

#76 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:05 PM

I liked Terri and I'm shocked she's gone. But I guess out of all of them, those 2 had to go.

#77 Jessica

• VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

I don't like Terri either so I'm glad she's gone. For awhile she was just kind of non-existant... she was always the designer I never remembered. Then she started being a little b*tchy and I didn't think her designs were all that interesting.

I kinda like Kenely's designs, but she is getting super obnoxious and I almost wish she was sent home as well.

At this point, I think I'm pulling for Jarell to win. I didn't really like his dress in tis last episode, but over all I like most of his stuff.

#78 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

i caught a segment of "the soup" on E! last night & they were talking about the finale... j.lo was supposed to be the guest judge & backed out due to a foot injury. (wtf?!)

BUT... they played a little snip of 2 different collections on the runway. I have no idea who they may belong to. They didn't scream a designer to me. maybe if i saw the clip again...

lol, i'm dying to know who made the final 3- but as soon as i know i'll be bummed. so if you know- don't tell me!

the only thing i liked from terri was her drag queen outfit. i thought it was pretty cool.

#79 stltk

• 120 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

I had never watched this show before until today. Bravo ran a marathon all day and I ended up wasting my entire Sat watching this show!!
                    Crazy that I literally watched like 7 freaking episodes today I was so sucked in big time! What a good show, I'm hooked!!

#80 Bisha

• 265 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

I was not at all into reality shows until Bravo came out with Project Runway and Top Chef and Workout. I would have to say that my favorite TV shows by far are PR and TC probably because they're based on real talent and not just drama or stupidity :) Yei for Bravo! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users