Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FelicityEve

Frickin Dog!

Recommended Posts

So i'm in the computer room, catching up on unread posts, and I hear something "funny" in the living room...well...my big frickin jerk dog, is eating the couch!! just tore a big hole in the arm and is eating it....what an asshole! Its not like there isn't a GIGANTIC basket of toys two feet away...GRRR!!! pokestick.gif

I can't have anything nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awww, maybe he just wants you to play with him?

 

My dogs used to do that when they were home alone or when we were busy with something else and not paying attention to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is one of the joys of owning pets!

 

How old is your puppy?

 

When ours was a baby he would eat the legs of furniture. We lived in a house with 4 other football players and every single one of them collapsed a chair at some point becaue Harley had eated all of the cross sung/supports and the legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel for ya...my pup recently ate my laptop battery cord which had to be replaced...we have two 8 month old pooches and they have eaten one of our beds, the couch, one of the bookcases and the wall (yes, the actual wall)...it's frustrating, but I just love my little devils! Hang in there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that. Before I met my FI his boxer trashed four sets of furniture. I think the last time was the icing on the cake...sofa in the fire place, pillows everyone, and Tucker perched on the loveseat looking like 'this is what you get for leaving me'. Needless to say, Tucker is in a huge cage when we are not at home. He is completely cool with it though. Actually goes in it when he does not want to be bothered. At least our animals keep life interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelicityEve View Post
So i'm in the computer room, catching up on unread posts, and I hear something "funny" in the living room...well...my big frickin jerk dog, is eating the couch!! just tore a big hole in the arm and is eating it....what an asshole! Its not like there isn't a GIGANTIC basket of toys two feet away...GRRR!!! pokestick.gif
I can't have anything nice!
blahha you said "my big fricken jerk dog", thats hysterical. im sorry your so pissed right now, but from the looks of that photo you have of him he looks like a "tiny fricken adorable dog" and i wouldnt be able to yell at himfoshizzle.bmp :o( im sorry about your couch, that REALLYYYY sux a**.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
I feel for ya...my pup recently ate my laptop battery cord which had to be replaced...we have two 8 month old pooches and they have eaten one of our beds, the couch, one of the bookcases and the wall (yes, the actual wall)...it's frustrating, but I just love my little devils! Hang in there!
Oh-hes eaten the wall, the floor (in 2 rooms!) and prob like 10 pairs of shoes, 5 bras, cords, EVERYTHING. But now he's gotten a little older (he's over a year) and hes gotten MUCH bigger (he's about 130 pounds) and I had hoped he'd grown outta it, but guess not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
blahha you said "my big fricken jerk dog", thats hysterical. im sorry your so pissed right now, but from the looks of that photo you have of him he looks like a "tiny fricken adorable dog" and i wouldnt be able to yell at himfoshizzle.bmp :o( im sorry about your couch, that REALLYYYY sux a**.
Oh, NO! thats (the pic) is the cute little dog, that only eats things meant for dogs. The "home wrecker" is a whole other story!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dog once ate one of my downspouts on my house and swallowed a potholder in one gulp. Labs....what are you gonna do? He eventually grew out of it but he was about 4 when he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×