Sign in to follow this  
FelicityEve

Frickin Dog!

So i'm in the computer room, catching up on unread posts, and I hear something "funny" in the living room...well...my big frickin jerk dog, is eating the couch!! just tore a big hole in the arm and is eating it....what an asshole! Its not like there isn't a GIGANTIC basket of toys two feet away...GRRR!!! pokestick.gif

I can't have anything nice!

awww, maybe he just wants you to play with him?

My dogs used to do that when they were home alone or when we were busy with something else and not paying attention to them.

That is one of the joys of owning pets!

How old is your puppy?

When ours was a baby he would eat the legs of furniture. We lived in a house with 4 other football players and every single one of them collapsed a chair at some point becaue Harley had eated all of the cross sung/supports and the legs.

I feel for ya...my pup recently ate my laptop battery cord which had to be replaced...we have two 8 month old pooches and they have eaten one of our beds, the couch, one of the bookcases and the wall (yes, the actual wall)...it's frustrating, but I just love my little devils! Hang in there!

Sorry to hear that. Before I met my FI his boxer trashed four sets of furniture. I think the last time was the icing on the cake...sofa in the fire place, pillows everyone, and Tucker perched on the loveseat looking like 'this is what you get for leaving me'. Needless to say, Tucker is in a huge cage when we are not at home. He is completely cool with it though. Actually goes in it when he does not want to be bothered. At least our animals keep life interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelicityEve View Post
So i'm in the computer room, catching up on unread posts, and I hear something "funny" in the living room...well...my big frickin jerk dog, is eating the couch!! just tore a big hole in the arm and is eating it....what an asshole! Its not like there isn't a GIGANTIC basket of toys two feet away...GRRR!!! pokestick.gif
I can't have anything nice!
blahha you said "my big fricken jerk dog", thats hysterical. im sorry your so pissed right now, but from the looks of that photo you have of him he looks like a "tiny fricken adorable dog" and i wouldnt be able to yell at himfoshizzle.bmp :o( im sorry about your couch, that REALLYYYY sux a**.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
I feel for ya...my pup recently ate my laptop battery cord which had to be replaced...we have two 8 month old pooches and they have eaten one of our beds, the couch, one of the bookcases and the wall (yes, the actual wall)...it's frustrating, but I just love my little devils! Hang in there!
Oh-hes eaten the wall, the floor (in 2 rooms!) and prob like 10 pairs of shoes, 5 bras, cords, EVERYTHING. But now he's gotten a little older (he's over a year) and hes gotten MUCH bigger (he's about 130 pounds) and I had hoped he'd grown outta it, but guess not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
blahha you said "my big fricken jerk dog", thats hysterical. im sorry your so pissed right now, but from the looks of that photo you have of him he looks like a "tiny fricken adorable dog" and i wouldnt be able to yell at himfoshizzle.bmp :o( im sorry about your couch, that REALLYYYY sux a**.
Oh, NO! thats (the pic) is the cute little dog, that only eats things meant for dogs. The "home wrecker" is a whole other story!

My dog once ate one of my downspouts on my house and swallowed a potholder in one gulp. Labs....what are you gonna do? He eventually grew out of it but he was about 4 when he did.