Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#501 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
    So I had to weigh in tonight because I don't think I can find the time tomorrow. So all in all I believe I lost approx 12ish lbs. Though by the scale it is more, when we started I had just came back from vac and it was also that time you know. So I calculate approx 4-5 lbs in just water weight, so it was actually more than 12lbs after that. Well hey either way. I am feeling good. I have about 7-8 more lbs to go to wear my dress.

I wish every one the best.

well, i did it! i managed to make it over the 10 lb. mark! LOL it's silly how happy it made me to have lost 10 pounds, since i have SO much more to lose, and i should have lost more than that in 8 weeks. best of luck to you all, and i'll see you in BL4!
    that's awesome your over the 10lbs mark. You should be proud of yourself!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#502 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

So, I just did it~ I sent my final weigh in to Ann! I'm proud to say that I am the lightest I can ever remember myself being as an adult. I still have a little more before I reach my goal, but I set it pretty high when we started. I will be joining BL4 since my wedding is coming up faster and faster.

From BL3 I look noticably different. People I know have been commenting that I've lost weight. My e-ring is too big now! Damn, I'd rather have pudgy fingers than thighs. lol And the best part, the pants I wear to work like everyday are a little big now. And I'm going to say its because of the weight loss and not that they've gotten stretched out from me wearing them everyday! lol They're even loose right after I take them out of the dryer and I know you can relate when I say that's a major feat!

Great job to everyone and thank you so much for the motivation! Can't wait to see who wins and for the next one to begin.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#503 sunset78

sunset78
      • 1,280 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

OOooo... can't wait to see the results. Good luck everyone.

I'll be joining up to BDW BL 4 if there's one.

#504 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
        • Banned
        • 494 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:01 PM

Kelly I believe you have this one in the bag.... Congrats.... This was so much fun.

Are you going to post before and after pictures? That would be very motivating, I feel.

I really hope everyone feels like a winner, because 5lbs or 25lbs we should all feel great that we are in love, healthy and have the opportunity to walk down the isle in an exotic place DW.....

You guys are all wonderful and beautiful pounds will never measure that.

Best
          Kathy

#505 Kathie

Kathie
          • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:10 PM

Kathy you look awesome! Good for you. I can't even find a before picture yet but I'm working on it. I gained one pound this week but I still ended up losing 15 lbs. I would like to lose about 20 more and plan on starting right away. I've been off the wagon for the last week so I start strict again tomorrow. This was so much fun. Congrats to you Kelly and to everyone who worked so hard. Thanks!

#506 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

Everyone did really great this season. I cant wait to find out who wins when Ann gets back. Hmm i have a couple of guesses. I think Kelly or Kathie.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#507 Cabo OR Bust

Cabo OR Bust
              • 89 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

I'm so excited to see results! Good luck to everyone and I look forward to BL4 as well!

#508 Kathie

Kathie
                • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:43 PM

Not me. I'm out of it for sure. Kelly's got a lock on it. I messed up a couple weeks back and I knew I couldn't do it. I also messed up this weekend and gained a pound this week. Back on it tomorrow! Kelly deserves it.

#509 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:40 PM

Thanks everyone for all the positive thoughts! I don't know if I have any before pictures. I'll have to check on that. I definitely don't think I have this all locked up. The last few weeks I didn't lose as much each week as I was hoping for, but I did lose something every week. I think that both Kathie and Kathy have a shot at it too. I didn't keep track of the rest of you. lol
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#510 yamille

yamille
                    • 1,460 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:25 AM

Kelly- Good for you! Of course I want pictures like the others. It is super motivating and I am taking soem for when I lose my weight with BL4. :) (positive thinking)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users