Sign in to follow this  
Maura

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

Thanks guys. I've had a great week this week, now that I've ended National Ice Cream week! And decided to stay at the gym for more than 8 minutes at a time! smile120.gif I'm actually headed there right now...

Hey Alex, way to go on your loss this week! So exciting!cheer2.gif

Congrats Kelly! & everyone else who had a loss this week. I gained 1 pound. I blame stress & the fact that I'm LAZY! lol

Great job ladies! Wish I was having more continued success. I get up before work just about every morning and put in about 45 min (cardio or strength or both). I find that if I don't do it then, I get side tracked after work and then off to bed. I've been able to lose easier before but seems this body of mine is fighting me on it. hissyfit.gifUp, down, up, hopefully down next week. Keep up the great work everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodsgirl View Post
I've been able to lose easier before but seems this body of mine is fighting me on it.
i don't know how old you are but age definitely is a factor in weight loss. in my mid 20s i dropped 45 lbs. in 3 months ... now in my mid 30s, i'd be *lucky* to lose that much in 6 months. i think part of the reason is due to hormones.