Stampede Weekend **PICS**

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
  • VIP Member
  • 4,116 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

That looks like a total blast!!! Glad you guys had fun and got lots of great pics! :-) And how the heck is it that all of you look adorable in cowboy hats?! wtf?! lol! I look like a dumb@ss in hats! Not fair! ;-)

#22 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:29 PM

How fun! I need a party day like that soon!!

#23 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Looks like you had a great time!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

#24 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Ana that looks like so much fun! I want to go to a stampede. Why don't we have cool stuff like that hear? I guess in the south they probably have some cool traditions. All I have here is the obnoxious man who decided to play "New York, New York" and the theme song from the godfather on his trumpet, on the F train while I was trying to sleep. Uggh! Boo no fun!
        lol hillarious! Was he good at least? I like that song, but I can see how it could sound totally brutal if his tune was off...ha ha

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDYTA
        Hey hun welcome back! ur pics r awesome u look great as a cowgirl i hated stampede when i lived there but it looked like u guys had tons of fun

can't wait 4 u 2 get 2 T.O of though YAY!!

seriously?! its so fun! but i think its probably different me coming in for a weekend as opposed to people that live there and deal with it for 10 days. lol!

#25 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

That does look like fun! I miss the days when my friends and I would get party buses. Oh, those wre the days...

Alyssa and Glenda - can you imagine what NY'ers and Philly people would do if someone said there was a "stampede"? You KNOW people would end up stampede-ed!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          that looks like fun! i love that idea - stampede - although people here in Philly would be confused LOL!

that big black dog is SO CUTE!!!!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Ana that looks like so much fun! I want to go to a stampede. Why don't we have cool stuff like that hear? I guess in the south they probably have some cool traditions. All I have here is the obnoxious man who decided to play "New York, New York" and the theme song from the godfather on his trumpet, on the F train while I was trying to sleep. Uggh! Boo no fun!

#26 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:32 PM

Ooooh fun!!! I have a friend who DJ's at a bar during the stampede but haven't gone to visit him yet. Maybe next year!

#27 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

Looks like you guys had so much fun...loved your cowboy hats...very cute picts!

#28 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

Man, looks like you guys were partying hard.
                Looks like fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users