Photo greeting cards? Folded ones- Where to buy?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kino_iki

• 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

We want to use these for our Thank You cards...

Does anyone know where to get these online for a reasonable price that are good quality? I've seen some 5 x7 ones on Shutterfly at about $1.79 for 50.

Thanks in advance!

#2 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:35 AM

We got ours from Kodak Gallery. We actually got the accordian-fold type with 5 pictures (that came out looking amazingly nice) but they were something like $3 each for that style. They have other styles for far less $, I would check out the site and see how they compare to Shutterfly or Snapfish.

#3 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:26 AM

I use snapfish. I've never gotten the folded photo cards, but I get the flat ones every Christmas....I'm pretty sure they come out to less than $1 per card. Plus, I send them to walgreens and pick them up in a an hour!
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#4 1elephant

• VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

we used vistaprint.com. we ordered 50 w/ a glossy pic on the outside and a matte one on the inside for about $60 incl. shipping. i did thank you cards from there for my shower as well, i think 100 cards for $100 (just a matte pic on the outside). there are always coupon codes to use w/ vistaprint, and each time we got something free - an address stamp, return address labels, etc.. the only thing we didn't like was that they have www.vistaprint.com printed on the back...we wouldn't have minded if we knew, but we had no idea.

#5 Spazz

• VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:21 AM

I used Snapfish for mine. I got photo cards (but not folded) that were printed on some sort of paper that I could write on, which was great. They had a huge selection of photo products, so you should check them out. Mine were about $90 for 100.

#6 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

I am getting mine from shutterfly. They do great work and the price is right. Shutterfly | Develop, Print & Share Digital Photos: Create Photo Gifts Online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users