I found THE dress...no idea who the designer is!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Shay2679

• 493 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! It's so dreamy and pretty!!! It's going to look awesome once it's been adjusted and fitted etc. I'm SO happy you found THE ONE. :) :)
    THANK YOU!!! I LOVE Bella di Sera too man! The shop is awesome, the lady that helped me, Anna, was incredible and so sweet. I just feel beautiful in the dress (I didn't even remember what my arms looked like...so that says something)! and...it has such a romantic feeling about it...I just swayed and swayed...

Ahh...If you haven't yet, Miranda, you should check out the store...but I must warn you...it is PRICEY!!!

Thanks again for all your help and support!

#22 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

You look gorgeous! Congrats on finding the perfect gown :).

#23 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:24 AM

It's beautiful, I love the tiers on the skirt!!! I'm so glad you found a dress that you feel wonderful in.
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#24 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:08 AM

you look beautiful! congratulations!

#25 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:18 AM

That is a great dress very very pretty!!!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#26 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
            • VIP Member
            • 4,116 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

Gorgeous dress! Congrats on finding The One!!! Oh, and seriously don't even pay attention to the size of the dress...when I was shopping for mine all the stores told me that most of the dresses run a size smaller than normal clothes...so if the sample is a 10, in "regular sizes" it would be an 8 etc. So dumb they do it that way...I mean who wants their wedding dress a size larger than they normally wear?!?! lol! Anyway, I know I felt better once I figured that out and decided to disregard the size of my dress completely! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users