jessd123
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Where did he get his suit?

#3932 rosyvaldez

rosyvaldez
    • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violĀ­n, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com

#3933 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by kard613 

Elisa's, those are the same pics I was sent for the Riu Palace Mexico and i think theyre very dated!! I then sent my WC three different pictures of bouquets I like, two of which had a bunch of stargazerr lilies and pinks, the other had flowers that I love like dalias and peonies. I asked for pricing on all three and what I got back "the first two pictures look like the ones our florist does so will be included at no extra cost" Ummmm I'm pretty sure I sent three pictures!! Communication fail again! Another big fail for me was when I asked for pricing to rent vases of varying heights similar to those in past pictures of centerpieces with rocks, flower and floating candle. Three times now I've been quoted for the entire set (including rocks flower and candle). Needless to say ill be bringing down my own centerpieces now!

LOL!  Of course - it figures -  they are dated!  haha  It's okay - I made it this far so I am going to stay calm and hopefully get all my stuff taken care of in my meeting next Thursday.  The centerpieces I asked for - they originally wanted $45 a piece - now I am down to $36 a piece....now I am going to beat them up some more when I meet in person.  Ridiculous.  I do believe your bouquet is included if you choose the flowers they allow which I was read (in older materials):

"The flowers we offwe are roses, lilies, gerberas & alcapulos."

Originally Posted by jessd123 

Where did he get his suit?

Jess -

Bill's friend owns a Mens Custom Clothier shop in our area.  They had to call around EVERYWHERE to find a linene suit.  The first one that came in was white - I nearly had a HEART ATTACK!  I am unsure where they finally found it, but I could find out & let you know.

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#3934 maggiemay1330

maggiemay1330
      • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:05 AM

Hi Ladies- in route for our Riu wedding right now! Heads up- double check the weight and luggage rules and costs for your airline. We spent a tremendous amount in overage fees!! Also several planes no longer have closets for wedding dresses so ask to board first and grab an overhead to lay your dress flat!! :) maggie

#3935 elissae

elissae
        • 631 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by maggiemay1330 

Hi Ladies- in route for our Riu wedding right now! Heads up- double check the weight and luggage rules and costs for your airline. We spent a tremendous amount in overage fees!! Also several planes no longer have closets for wedding dresses so ask to board first and grab an overhead to lay your dress flat!! :) maggie

Good luck Maggiemay!!!!  Keep us in the loop!  I arrive next Wednesday!   Maybe we will connect!    xoxo

#3936 sedwards00

sedwards00
        • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

We're getting married on May 10th, 2013 we decided to do a  beach wedding.  We are undecided if we want to do a private beach reception/dinner or go with the free semi-private dinner/reception.  What are your thoughts?

#3937 jessd123

jessd123
          • 43 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

YaY!!!! Good luck!!

#3938 sedwards00

sedwards00
            • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

you can shorten songs through itunes.  All you do is highlight the song, right click choose "get info" then select the "options" tab and from there you can change the start time of a song and the end time.  hope this helps!

#3939 elissae

elissae
              • 631 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by sedwards00 

you can shorten songs through itunes.  All you do is highlight the song, right click choose "get info" then select the "options" tab and from there you can change the start time of a song and the end time.  hope this helps!

Welcome to the Forum & Congrats on your wedding at the RPRM! 

Thanks for this tip for iTunes!  I will play with it this weekend.

#3940 sedwards00

sedwards00
              • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by jessd123 

The wedding coord does not seem to be much help. She answers my questions days later, but at least they are finally getting answered. I feel like there is really no timeline put together. How does everyone else feel??

Thanks!

I can't agree more! frustrating consider we only have 49 days till the wedding and 46 before we leave!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users