Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3071 *Linds*

*Linds*
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:47 AM

Try not to panic too much! Just remember you can only control what you can control and the rest is will take care of itself! XoXo

Loving married life! <3

#3072 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
    • 293 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:02 AM

Sorry Dana...my post probably didn't help how you're feeling! Thanks Linds for the encouraging words! ;-)

#3073 dana

dana
      • 285 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

Haha, I didn't freak out I am just annoyed! Yes, I'm leaving for Mexico on Oct 31st so I just feel a little rushed now. I wouldn't feel rushed except for I know that it is not going to fit right this time so I'm going to have to go in at least 2 more times so I'm cutting it close.

#3074 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
        • 293 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:55 AM

So awful doesn't even begin to describe the dress I ordered from Ann Taylor...the hunt for a dress for my legal ceremony is still on!

#3075 dana

dana
          • 285 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:37 AM

Oh no, what was so awful about it? The dress itself or how it looked on you?

#3076 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
            • 293 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

I think a little of both. It was a much thinner material than I thought it would be judging by the online picture adn description. It was basically see through which definitely is not exactly flattering on my body right now! However, my girlfriends and I are starting our "biggest loser" contest today! First weigh in tonight. Hoping this helps get me on track. I have 6 months until my wedding and 20lbs to lose...

#3077 *Linds*

*Linds*
              • 5,776 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

V- I can help motivate you with the weight loss! I've gained some of mine back since the wedding so I'm fighting to lose 12lbs by Christmas (when we go back to Mexico!) I KNOW you can do it!

Loving married life! <3

#3078 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by vlvetter7 

I think a little of both. It was a much thinner material than I thought it would be judging by the online picture adn description. It was basically see through which definitely is not exactly flattering on my body right now! However, my girlfriends and I are starting our "biggest loser" contest today! First weigh in tonight. Hoping this helps get me on track. I have 6 months until my wedding and 20lbs to lose...

Oh no what a shame!!!! Im sure when you win the biggest looser :-) You'll feel right in it no problem xox You can do it xox

#3079 vlvetter7

vlvetter7
                  • 293 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:38 AM

Thanks for the support. I just need to actually make some time to work out. I'm really good wiht finding other things to do with my time. ;-)

Anyhow, our weigh in went well. I'm officially a fat a**. Haha. And to top the whole thing off...I come into work today and someone brought cupcakes and Lindt chocolate to share! Go figure...but I got up this morning and went for a 3 mile walk with my pup and am planning to hit the gym after work. A good start!

PS- Yes, I resisted the cupcakes and chocolate!

#3080 dana

dana
                    • 285 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:10 PM

Just got back from applying for my marriage license. YEAH! Looks like I'll be getting legally married next week!

Went for my makeup trial at Bobbi Brown last night. Not very good, going to someone else next week.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users