Jump to content

Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??


  • Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#2771 Whiteheadwedding

Whiteheadwedding
  • Newbie
  • 21 posts

    Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:02 AM

    Ok Ladies

    I am 5 days away from being a MRS!!! So excited We leave for Mexico Wednesday at 8:30 am!!!!!Any advice??

    #2772 Nicyx

    Nicyx
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,914 posts

      Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:07 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Whiteheadwedding
      Ok Ladies

      I am 5 days away from being a MRS!!! So excited We leave for Mexico Wednesday at 8:30 am!!!!!Any advice??

      Oooooo, so so exciting... My advice would just be to Enjoy yourselves & savour EVERY SINGLE moment :-) xox Congratulations xoxo

      #2773 JNagan2011

      JNagan2011
      • Jr. Member
      • 451 posts

        Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:20 AM

        Facebooked you kim! The ones from here are awesome, excited to see more! :)

        Whiteheadwedding- YAY!! Just enjoy yourself and relax. Everything will go great!

        #2774 vlvetter7

        vlvetter7
        • Jr. Member
        • 293 posts

          Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:00 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Whiteheadwedding
          Ok Ladies

          I am 5 days away from being a MRS!!! So excited We leave for Mexico Wednesday at 8:30 am!!!!!Any advice??
          Amanda - enjoy every second of your time and remember it's your day so don't let anyone ruin it!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Congrats! Have a blast!!!

          #2775 *Linds*

          *Linds*
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,776 posts

            Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

            Amanda- I hope you have an amazing wedding!

            How are all you ladies doing??
            Loving married life! <3

            #2776 JNagan2011

            JNagan2011
            • Jr. Member
            • 451 posts

              Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Linds*
              Amanda- I hope you have an amazing wedding!

              How are all you ladies doing??
              Doing good, staying busy!! Finals and papers due for the next two weeks, then leaving for my internship in Vegas in 2 1/2 weeks (haven't even thought about packing).... Plus we still need to get the rest of the GM's outfits and sign our AHR DJ's contract. I am so ready to be done planning the wedding ( i just want to be married already :):) and done with school. Oh well less then a year til both come true....

              Kimmy- did you order the raffia fans from the OTC?? I was thinking about ordering from there but was nervous about how they say sizes can vary (which through the reviews, it seemed they varied by a lot).

              #2777 *Linds*

              *Linds*
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,776 posts

                Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

                Soooo Adrienne just wrote on my FB wall to tell all you ladies hello because she is banned right now until the 9th I think she said. She says she has no idea why?!?!?!?

                She sends her
                Loving married life! <3

                #2778 LadyTrunck

                LadyTrunck
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,114 posts

                  Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

                  Awww poor Adrienne! I know I've been totally MIA lately, as I've said before. I literally went from being on BDW 8 HOURS a day to 0 hours a day

                  Leaving for the wedding in 9 days!!!! For you Linds- finally got a pic of me in my TTD-oh, and Jen- don't worry your pretty little head about sending any money. I'm glad you like the pails! KimmyG- GORGEOUS PICS!!

                  So I got word from the new RPRM gal that she will not put up my chairbows, dinner candles, and cake topper. Anyone have this problem? I'm not gonna stress about it, but that seems kind of ridic.

                  Miss you guys so much! Best of luck to everyone that's coming close!!
                  TTD:
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                  July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                  Non-Pro Pics:
                  http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                  Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

                  #2779 Nicyx

                  Nicyx
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,914 posts

                    Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:17 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
                    Awww poor Adrienne! I know I've been totally MIA lately, as I've said before. I literally went from being on BDW 8 HOURS a day to 0 hours a day

                    Leaving for the wedding in 9 days!!!! For you Linds- finally got a pic of me in my TTD-oh, and Jen- don't worry your pretty little head about sending any money. I'm glad you like the pails! KimmyG- GORGEOUS PICS!!

                    So I got word from the new RPRM gal that she will not put up my chairbows, dinner candles, and cake topper. Anyone have this problem? I'm not gonna stress about it, but that seems kind of ridic.

                    Miss you guys so much! Best of luck to everyone that's coming close!!
                    TTD:
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Ive noticed it been very quiet on here recently too... Cant believe you have only 9 days til you leave... So excited for you... & I love that dress, im sure that was one i was looking at before i chose the 1?!! Hmmm, very familiar, But its gorgeous :-)
                    I havent done much weddingy over the last few weeks at all. The good news is My FSIL, hubby and baby have booked to come to Mexico, so that was exciting, feels more and more real now everyday :-)

                    Linds, are you any closer to posting your review? :-)

                    xoxo

                    #2780 LadyTrunck

                    LadyTrunck
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,114 posts

                      Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:57 AM

                      Aw Nicola it's so exciting when people start booking!!! Yeah, I have to admit, I had planned on being a strong contributer throughout, but it has not worked out exactly that way. But my planning thread will be out this week, I have been keeping up with it as time goes on! Those are my favorites, so I knew I had to return the love

                      I wonder if it is the one you tried on? Maggie Sottero Reese?
                      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                      Non-Pro Pics:
                      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users