Photo

Fun Parking Lot Carnival Last Night (Pics)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

On our way home last night, we noticed a traveling carnival set up in the parking lot across the freeway by our place. It's that time of year where these are a dime a dozen down here, but usually it's the small kiddo rides (merry-go-round, train rides, food vendor, gallery games, etc..). This was the first one I've seen this year that had rides for the small kiddos, but also for teens/adults. We stopped and had some fun.... and in the last 20 minutes while they were slowing down and closing up for the night, I set up the camera and took some shots....

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

Ooooh the Fun Slide (a.k.a. the Super Slide out here)!! Usually that's the only carnival ride I'll get on because the other rides they throw up overnight scare me LOL

Cool pics. I hope you had a corn dog for me!

#3 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:31 PM

The last time I went on the Zipper, I screamed so loud the ride operator stopped after 2 minutes and kicked me off. Everyone was so pissed to have the ride stop that we had to leave the carnival to avoid any lynchings.

#4 melwru

melwru
        • 207 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

looks like alot of fun! Only wish I was eating a bag of those "li'l donuts" while looking at your pics! YUM!

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
            The last time I went on the Zipper, I screamed so loud the ride operator stopped after 2 minutes and kicked me off. Everyone was so pissed to have the ride stop that we had to leave the carnival to avoid any lynchings.
            I remember the Zipper! I refused to ride it because I knew I'd end up like you

Cool pics! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

those are beautiful pictures!

#7 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

Ah summertime.....carnivals fairs, DIRBYS,MOTOCROSS!!! I sooo love this time of year!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users