Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

Kids say the darndest things

Ok as we all know today is free slurpee day. This and water ice are Amir's favorite past time. So I say ok we will get slurpees on the way to the Library. When we finish our homework for the week we can go to the park. Yippee was the words from his mouth

Now we go to 7-11 get the slurpees no lid. I say to myself Amir will be wearing this slurpee in about 10 seconds as I put my slurpee to my mouth and spill it on my white shirt. Amir says "MOM, LOOK AT YOUR SHIRT!!! YOU LOOK A MESS. We can not go to the Library with slurpee on your shirt. Lets go the Hotel so you can change your shirt and we dont have to do homework today we can just go to the park."

Ok I look a mess..... but how dare he tell me .. AND he had the nerve to yell at me. I should dot his eye.

We are at the Library and I swear everyone is looking a my stain.smile105.gifsmile105.gif

LMAO! That is cute... Sorry about your shirt I hope you can get it out. I heard that WD40 will get any stain out! My friend got spray paint on her white dress and WD40 took it out!!

On to something funny my brother said once. We grew up out in the middle of nowhere and there were a ton of cowboys. One day my three year old brother asked my mom "Mom, are we half cowboy?" LMAO we still tease him about that.

I admire the little one's "umph" -- I mean... lol. He not only called it like it was, suggested a solution, and then assumed it would become reality.

The kid is going to be great in business wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
lmao clever boy wait till he gets older lmao you'll have to be on your toes lol
Older that was weak in comparison. He is very quick witted, something i am not without being sassy. He is very (can't think of the word) you must say exactly what you mean. He was sent to his room and told not to turn on the tv to play with any toys or games. when we went up stairs he had about 5 books that he was reading. He looked up and as said "What you didnt say I couldnt read"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Older that was weak in comparison. He is very quick witted, something i am not without being sassy. He is very (can't think of the word) you must say exactly what you mean. He was sent to his room and told not to turn on the tv to play with any toys or games. when we went up stairs he had about 5 books that he was reading. He looked up and as said "What you didnt say I couldnt read"
My dad would say selective hearing lmao I had that as a kid lol and you can't tell him of for reading a book either - oh he's a cute one lol