Photo

BDW Biggest Loser 3 SIGN-UPS! **DEADLINE TODAY!!**

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#71 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
  • 382 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:14 PM

Yeah...I stopped working out (well I never really started but only did it for that one day.) When I told my husband this, he was like...yeah right, just another excuse for you to stop working out... I tried to explain, but he wouldn't listen...so I got something to prove to his skinny ass.

Questions. So When I got back from my DW June 22nd, my camera flash was broken. I just got around to taking it to Best Buy, who has told me they have to send it off and I won't get it back for another 2 weeks. Any suggestions on how I am going to take pics of myself...especially for Wed

#72 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
      Yeah...I stopped working out (well I never really started but only did it for that one day.) When I told my husband this, he was like...yeah right, just another excuse for you to stop working out... I tried to explain, but he wouldn't listen...so I got something to prove to his skinny ass.

Questions. So When I got back from my DW June 22nd, my camera flash was broken. I just got around to taking it to Best Buy, who has told me they have to send it off and I won't get it back for another 2 weeks. Any suggestions on how I am going to take pics of myself...especially for Wed
      you can take a pic w/ your cell phone and then email it to yourself or better yet...straight to ann

Oh btw...I'm in this season...I haven't done it before but I've gained 5 lbs since my wedding and that is unacceptable!!!!

#73 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
        Do you have a decent camera on your cell phone? I just used my FI's camera phone (mine sucks), b/c my camera was stolen. It worked fine.
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#74 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
        • 2,171 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:40 PM

I just take pics of my feet on the scale... thats it... they just have to be able to read the numbers to verify the weight :) My money is sent, I am in and ready :)

#75 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
          • Banned
          • 494 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

I just PM'd AnnR and I am in and very excited. I have a personal trainer and I am ready to have my ass ready for a hot Lazaro dress.....

I wish everyone luck. Remember health is the best answer and there is no quick answer to being healthy...

Best
            Kathy Thomas

#76 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=michelle08;464127]you can take a pic w/ your cell phone and then email it to yourself or better yet...straight to ann
              Do you have a decent camera on your cell phone? I just used my FI's camera phone (mine sucks), b/c my camera was stolen. It worked fine.
              Yeah I think you girls are onto something...I will do this until I get my camera back. I hope this works ok.

I'm excited but nervous, I am scared that I won't do as well as I need to...

#77 Kathie

Kathie
              • 2,654 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:38 AM

Just sent my money! I really need this. I went to the gym this morning and swam about 4 laps and thought I was going to die.

Good luck everyone!

Kathie

#78 Kathie

Kathie
                • 2,654 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

I'm still having trouble uploading the BL3 picture!

#79 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                  • 1,798 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kathie
                    I'm still having trouble uploading the BL3 picture!
                    Did you take the * out in the code?

#80 Kathie

Kathie
                    • 2,654 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:48 AM

I did and I can get it on my computer but can't seem to copy on to here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users