Never mind. I got it!

#22 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kathie
      I'm definitely interested. I'm still new here, how do I pm Ann R?
      You click on her name in the thread and select private message.

#23 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Aimless911
        Woohoo! Here we go! Missed out on the last round...HAVE to get my fanny in shape...won't even go and look at wedding dresses yet...and can't even imagine wanting to look at pictures of myself right now!

I'm READY!
        I want to join too I think! I am in the same boat...I do not even want to go look at dresses yet! I have decided when I go to look I want to order the size I WANT to be at my wedding...right now I don't feel like I am there!

Darn it though...I have already kinda started losing...my FI has been helping me get my butt to the gym!

#24 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

girls i am passing on this season - i was such a freakin slacker i just stopped checking the thread - i am exercising and eating great but don't want to committ to BL season 3 BUT i will be supporting all of you!!!

Maura - sorry i completely sucked and fell off the thread

and Glenda - you weren't any worse than I was

#25 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

I love the siggy pics too. Here's to looking like the women in the siggy pics!!!!!
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#26 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

I am still contemplating... I just started back working out today and have 3 acountability partners... I don't know. It would be a great way to make sure my ass gets to it...

Decisions, decisions...

#27 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
              • 382 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:51 AM

You know what...I thought about it. I'm in...for $15 if I win great...but if I slack and my $15 goes to someone who worked hard, they desearve it...

AnnR I am PM'ing you now...

#28 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:33 AM

guys you dont have to apologize for slacking last time... there were at least 10 people who skipped multiple weeks in a row.

the way ann's spreadsheet is set up, it wont calc your % numbers if you miss multiple weeks, so we had to put in a bogus number (the same number as the last week you reported) until you gave the next real number, so i dont really think it's fair to let people stay in who skip multiple weeks (again, except if their wedding falls during the 8 weeks) because their calculations are NOT accurate, KWIM?

#29 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Maura
                  guys you dont have to apologize for slacking last time... there were at least 10 people who skipped multiple weeks in a row.

the way ann's spreadsheet is set up, it wont calc your % numbers if you miss multiple weeks, so we had to put in a bogus number (the same number as the last week you reported) until you gave the next real number, so i dont really think it's fair to let people stay in who skip multiple weeks (again, except if their wedding falls during the 8 weeks) because their calculations are NOT accurate, KWIM?
                  Maura,
                  I agree about the skipping - what about if you skip 2 weeks in a row or more you are disqualified?

exceptions=weddings or real emergencies
                  if you have the same weight just send that

but i think we are talking about people who just fall off the face of the thread (like me last time lol!)

#30 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:10 AM

i like that idea alyssa, if you skip two weeks or more without having a legit excuse (and i dont necessarily think they need to be two consecutive weeks) then you can still participate, but you are not eligible to win the pot. i think that is good motivation for people to do it every week on time.

legit excuses for missing a weigh in would be:
                  --your wedding falls in the middle of the contest and you'll be gone for 2 weeks
                  --you are on a business trip with no access to a scale or camera, or your own computer
                  --you have a family emergency and are unable to weigh-in and send a pic

non-legit excuses would be:
                  --oops i forgot
                  --i didnt feel like it this week because i gained, but i'd rather resend the photo from last week saying i stayed the same (yes someone actually did this, i am not going to say who)
                  --sending the weight number in an email without a photo - we don't record the number until we see the pic
                  etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users