Photo

Help! Bangs issues!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
  • 382 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

I agree, keep the bangs...they are YOU. You don't wanna look back at your pics and be like..."Who is that?" Keep the bangs and th ebob and put a flower somewhere... The wind is going to be blowing everywhere anyways, so you want to be comfortable and know that you can adjust your hair without messing it up. Just be laid back and be yourself. Plus, your bangs are cute girl.

#12 kristina&kevin

kristina&kevin
    • 119 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:52 AM

Thank you for all your help! Luckily one of our family friends who is coming to the wedding is a hairdresser...Im going to plan to meet up with her to see what we can come up with. I feel a little bit better now...Thanks you guys!

#13 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha
        No! Don't cut it....especially is they are "you!" All I think you need to do is wear your hair like you normally would and just get a hair flower and wear it on one side of your head. That's all I am doing (except I don't have bangs)!
        I totally agree with this! I love when I see brides with short, cute cuts wearing it the same for the wedding. Something about it just screams personality to me. Plus you already have a "style" for your hair, so why not use it for the wedding too?

#14 townie princess

townie princess
        • 298 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:01 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hartyt509
          I like your hair the way it is. Like the girls have said maybe just pin up one side with a flower, thats what I'm going to do.

Btw what are bangs? Do you mean a fringe?

Yes, bangs are the equivalent of a fringe.

I moved to Canada from the UK when I was a kid, so I know the "translation" for some of the words!

FI gets a kick out of me when we go grocery shopping and I ask him to get a trolley when everyone else calls it a shopping cart LOL

#15 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by townie princess
            Yes, bangs are the equivalent of a fringe.

I moved to Canada from the UK when I was a kid, so I know the "translation" for some of the words!

FI gets a kick out of me when we go grocery shopping and I ask him to get a trolley when everyone else calls it a shopping cart LOL
            Lol I can normally switch some words but I wasn't too sure what that one was lol

Where abouts in the UK were you from?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users