Sign in to follow this  
Christi

Gross things I like to eat...

I read the title and was expecting to see a Pregnancy announcement!

Sorry to say that I might be on your DH side on this one.

I'm curious how you even got the idea to try it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Weird combo but I would try it I think LOL
I worked with a girl onetime and she used to have hot chocolate with meunster cheese in it YUCK!
Oh man... i couldn't do that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsB View Post
I read the title and was expecting to see a Pregnancy announcement!

Sorry to say that I might be on your DH side on this one.

I'm curious how you even got the idea to try it?
a childhood friend turned me on to it...she ate PB, mayo, choc sauce and bananas...I couldn't do all that, so I narrowed it down to what I liked...

My FI is a mayo freak! He puts mayo on EVERYTHING! I have never seen him eat PB and mayo though. I just asked him if he would ever eat PB and mayo sandwiches and he says, "No! That's gross! I love peanut butter and mayo but seperately." I thought he would say he would try it. The weirdo puts mayo even on pancakes. Sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkitts2010 View Post
The weirdo puts mayo even on pancakes. Sorry...
That's funny!! I put PB on my pancakes....yum!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkitts2010 View Post
My FI is a mayo freak! He puts mayo on EVERYTHING! I have never seen him eat PB and mayo though. I just asked him if he would ever eat PB and mayo sandwiches and he says, "No! That's gross! I love peanut butter and mayo but seperately." I thought he would say he would try it. The weirdo puts mayo even on pancakes. Sorry...
LOL - tell him to try it...I bet he'd like it...I was a mayo freak as a kid...I'd it eat by the spoonfuls...now I try to limit it since it's so fattening and I just can't go for the healthier versions...

Nope, you're the weirdest! eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

p.s.-- wouldn't it be funny if there was a section of the forum to get input and votes on random, silly fights you have with your FI/Husband to see who wins? They do that on a radio station here and it is funny!

Hmmmm....I'm a PB lover....and I love mayo....but can honestly say I have never tried them together! hahahahaha Gonna have to wait til everyone is outta the house and give it a try I think. I'm not a big Miracle Whip fan...wonder if it'll taste as good/better/worse with Best Foodshuh.gif Hmmm...Actually, it's kinda makin me gag thinkin bout it...but might be worth a try! hahahahahaha