aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#2121 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hey girls!  Your dresses look gorgeous!  Well I leave in 4 days and I am finally startng to feel normal post suregery.  I am going to have to wait until after I get back to do my planning journal and of course a review.

I am totally looking forward to leaving!!!  The boys all tried on their tuxedos and they looked so handsome!!!!

#2122 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

Aww Alisa, so glad to hear you're feeling better! I can't imagine going through that right before the wedding!

Annnnd.....I REALLY can't imagine getting to leave in 4 DAYS!!! You must be so excited :)

Congrats, have the best time, and look forward to hearing reading your review when you return!

#2123 sach26

sach26
      • 98 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hi Ladies, i love all your dresses!

I bought my dress online at whitehouseblackmarket.com,  and it was the best choice!  I love it ! the dress came with removable sashes straps. my wedding dress.jpg

#2124 sach26

sach26
        • 98 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

I mean removable sashes and removable/ adjustable straps.

#2125 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Alisa - I am so happy to hear you are feeling better.  Gosh you must be so excited!!  I know you will have a wonderful time and remember to enjoy every minute of it.  I know you have a lot of guests coming so remember to take some time for you and your fiance (soon to be hubby) and enjoy each other.  I've read lots of reviews where past brides say they were so worried about every one else that they forgot to enjoy themselves.  Relax and have a blast!!! 

Originally Posted by adales 

Hey girls!  Your dresses look gorgeous!  Well I leave in 4 days and I am finally startng to feel normal post suregery.  I am going to have to wait until after I get back to do my planning journal and of course a review.

I am totally looking forward to leaving!!!  The boys all tried on their tuxedos and they looked so handsome!!!!

#2126 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Gosh we all have such beautiful dresses!!  Gets me so excited...I wish my wedding was sooner.

tic toc tic toc....

#2127 MarTeeNi007

MarTeeNi007
              • Site Supporter
              • 36 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

Alisa, I'm happy your a doing better.  I'm even more excited because your day is finally here. I agree with other ladies don't forget to enjoy every moment. Don't worry about the guests, the resort has excellent staff that can answer any questions or tend to someones needs. I wish you all the best and I can't wait to read your review and see pictures...

Originally Posted by adales 

#2128 MarTeeNi007

MarTeeNi007
                • Site Supporter
                • 36 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

I agree, I love all your dresses. I can't wait...October can't come any sooner.  I'm a little superticious so I won't post my dress, but I'll leave that to when I post pictures of the wedding. 

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Gosh we all have such beautiful dresses!!  Gets me so excited...I wish my wedding was sooner.

tic toc tic toc....

#2129 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

ooook...just got the "$65 setup fee" comment for Wilma -- I asked her about if I should bring the string to hang my lanterns or if they had stuff to hang them...and she told me I should bring the string and that there is a $65 setup fee. ugghh...

she also told me that if I want my dress steamed that they take it to cancun and it takes 2 business days....really!?!  :oP

#2130 angelov321

angelov321
                    • 548 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

My hubby sent his suit to get steamed and dry cleaned and they got it back to him the next day. I think they just say 2 days to be safe. 

Originally Posted by jszy10 

ooook...just got the "$65 setup fee" comment for Wilma -- I asked her about if I should bring the string to hang my lanterns or if they had stuff to hang them...and she told me I should bring the string and that there is a $65 setup fee. ugghh...

she also told me that if I want my dress steamed that they take it to cancun and it takes 2 business days....really!?!  :oP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users