aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1901 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

My photographer is Gonzalo Nunez. He has been amazing to work with. He wiling there 10 hrs on wedding day and then a TTD session the following day.

#1902 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

wow, that's awesome! Do you just have to buy him a day pass for each day or are you buying him a room for the night?

#1903 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:56 AM

also, did you book your photographer first and then get the approval from the resort, or did you get the approval first and then booked the photographer? thanks!

#1904 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:25 AM

I booked Octavio Montes.  I had a contract set with him for awhile now and I JUST got my approval.  He would have been really flexible though if I couldn't have had him at the resort (full refund up to 30 days). 

#1905 sgray

sgray
      • 116 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:05 AM

Hi Liza, 

I went with the complimentary package and brought my own chair sashes decorate. The setting itself is enough decoration...but the modest pops of color I brought along really worked. I made my own real touch/artificial bouquet because I wanted to be able to bring it back home with me.  What is your color scheme?

Originally Posted by MarTeeNi007 

I love your pictures!!!!  I'm new here and I just started making my way through all these pages of blogs.  I had a question...is you package the amethyst rose package?  I just want to get an idea for the colors, since I saw someone else here in the blog have their bouquet custom made with fake flowers, which in actually look totally real.  I wanted to have an idea of the color scheme.

Thanks.

Liza

#1906 adales

adales
        • Site Supporter
        • 545 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

I booked him and then I got approval. I am just buying him a day pass because our TTD the next day will be off site.

#1907 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:15 PM

Great thanks for the info ladies! I figured that is what you did, but I just wanted to make sure.  Where is your TTD location?  That is a good idea to have it off-site so you don't have to pay for another day pass!

#1908 adales

adales
          • Site Supporter
          • 545 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

My photographer is local to the area and he suggested that I do it in a cenote, which is in the forest and is a underwater cave area.  He just recently purchased amazing underwater photography equipment and the past few TTD sessions he has done are absolutely amazing!!!  I am so imoressed with his work and I am almost more excited for the TTD pictures than I am for the regular wedding pictures.

#1909 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

that's awesome! I will have to check him out.  Are his prices reasonable? I know you said you have him for 10 hrs and a TTD.  Does he have an assistant for the wedding?

#1910 jszy10

jszy10
            • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:33 PM

I am doing my TTD the next day off-site as well.  We are just going to a local Playa del Carmen beach.  Guess I should figure out where the good spots are!!  The cenote pictures can be very beautiful, just not my thing.  Alisa I can't wait to see yours!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users