Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1711 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

What ever happened to Sara??  Her wedding is 2/18/11.  I saw that she stopped posting on here and found her on the knot one time.  Hope she reports back to us on how everything went. 

Calling SKADOW!!!!  Where are you?? :)

#1712 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:46 AM

OMG! I was thinking this too!!!!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

What ever happened to Sara??  Her wedding is 2/18/11.  I saw that she stopped posting on here and found her on the knot one time.  Hope she reports back to us on how everything went. 

#1713 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

I think we paid about $380 with tax. he gives you 2 large speakers and the DJ equipment to use. We gave the tech our laptop and Ipod to use and there were no pauses in between songs and none of my guests could tell that we supplied all the music. It was just like hiring a DJ.

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

How much is it to have the equipment and sound system for the ipod??

#1714 lilbuddha

lilbuddha
        • 70 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

Congrats!!!

Mia & Pauly May 5th, 201163 guests + bride & groom.....and counting.

#1715 lilbuddha

lilbuddha
          • 70 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:48 AM

Your right!!  I haven't seen her on here since before the holidays.  She was super excited.  Wishing you best of luck Sara!!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Mia & Pauly May 5th, 201163 guests + bride & groom.....and counting.

#1716 adales

adales
            • Site Supporter
            • 545 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:33 PM

I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering where she went!

#1717 amberm390

amberm390
              • 98 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hey all! I'm just learning my way around this site, but it seems VERY helpful so far!! We are getting married at ASP on December 10, 2011...just signing and sending our wedding contract this week and then it will be 'official'!

The FI and I went to Mexico this past December to tour different resorts and decide where we wanted to have the wedding. I had never been to Mexico or an all-inclusive so it was ALL new to me. His parents were Palace members and absolutely LOVED ASP!!! So we decided to go with it...as I said, I'm new, so I just wanted to join a thread

#1718 sgray

sgray
                • 116 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:20 AM

Hi there! I married at ACP in December 2010. It was fabulous!  You made a good choice. Happy planning to you...

Originally Posted by amberm390 

Hey all! I'm just learning my way around this site, but it seems VERY helpful so far!! We are getting married at ASP on December 10, 2011...just signing and sending our wedding contract this week and then it will be 'official'!

The FI and I went to Mexico this past December to tour different resorts and decide where we wanted to have the wedding. I had never been to Mexico or an all-inclusive so it was ALL new to me. His parents were Palace members and absolutely LOVED ASP!!! So we decided to go with it...as I said, I'm new, so I just wanted to join a thread

#1719 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:38 AM

Welcome.  I am a few weeks before you.  It will take some time but try to read thru this entire thread.  U will learn so much.  Good Luck with your planning.  Ask any questions you want!!

Originally Posted by amberm390 

#1720 sxcT

sxcT
                    • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

For those past brides.  Did any of you take a trip to Playacar Palace to enjoy their facilities for the day?  If so, how was coordinating that and how long was the trip?  Is the transportation to and from free??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users