2875 replies to this topic

#1631 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

I sent you the updated spa list.

Originally Posted by lilbuddha 

Is there anyway you could sent this to my email? I can't seem to open up the file. Thanks! M

#1632 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
    • 109 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:14 AM

Can someone tell me how they set up the chairs in the gazebo? I will have around 15 guests. Do they put out chairs only for the number of people you have or will there be rows of empty chairs? Trying to figure it out in terms of decorating. Like if I want to do chair bows and how many I would need

#1633 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

For my ceremony there were a few empty seats. I had 33 ppl and I think they added enough chairs on both sides to make it look even. If you ask your WC to only add 15 chairs, Im sure thats what she will do. Theyre very accomodating.

Originally Posted by Banksnelson 

Can someone tell me how they set up the chairs in the gazebo? I will have around 15 guests. Do they put out chairs only for the number of people you have or will there be rows of empty chairs? Trying to figure it out in terms of decorating. Like if I want to do chair bows and how many I would need

#1634 Mandy44

Mandy44
        • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:18 AM

Jess,

Do you mind sending the salon list to my email? I have contacted Vanessa, but still no response.

Thanks!

aehrgo@gmail.com

#1635 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:39 AM

Sure!  I'm emailing it now!  If it makes you feel any better, she usually takes a little over a week to answer my emails.  I sent her my requests on the 16th and am still waiting for a response.

#1636 Mandy44

Mandy44
            • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:40 AM

Ok, thanks so much for the info!

#1637 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:14 AM

Hey girls!!  I was curious if any of you paid for live music (ie. trio, mariachi) for your cocktail party and if you thought it was worth it?  I am having my cocktail party as a welcome party on Thursday night and am trying to decide whether or not we should spring the extra money for the trio.  I have toyed with the idea of just bringing an Ipod doc and saving the money, but I'm just not sure what I want to do.  We are having our cocktail party at the Pandero Terrace.  Any advice would be great!!

#1638 adales

adales
                • Site Supporter
                • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

Hey ladies!  For those of you that have done or are doing the complimentary wedding package, what did you do/are you doing for decor during the ceremony?

#1639 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                  • 324 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

Alright it's time for me to chime in here - I'm almost 100% I'm going to book Aventura Cove Palace for my 2012 wedding. Its been great reading all the info on this thread. Any advice before I book or anything I should be doing???

#1640 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

I am doing the complimentary package and am doing orange satin chair sashes (maybe with a starfish) on the outside chairs and then trading in my "free bouquet" for flowers on the alter.  That is all I'm doing for the ceremony.  Oh! and I'm making my own personalized runner.

Originally Posted by adales 

Hey ladies!  For those of you that have done or are doing the complimentary wedding package, what did you do/are you doing for decor during the ceremony?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users