Hi,

I recently got married at ASP on May 14th, and I was just as nervous as you were about my hair.. I had my hair done by Hugolina who spoke not real good english, but was such a good choice for me after all... I still get complements on how pretty my hair looked... Trust me, having our wedding there was a True Dream Come True and allof my crazy nerves were fine and evertything fell into place...

Christina!! Do you have pictures you would share with us!?!  Did you use the resort photographer? Did you write a review here? lol I know...20 questions!!

I have been reading this thread since Last October, and it really helped me out alot, I think I might just sent back maybe one question to someone, but I took alot in and I still love to see all of things that are being said.. I miss it so much.. We had the best times of our life there... I had been with my now husband for 16 yrs and this was the best choice for us.. I was so nervous about everything and I had 50 thousand questions,,when we arrived there and met with Yasmin, everything honestly fell into place, and all of my worries went away.. I never met the resort photgrapher until the minute it was time for us to go to the gazebo, my husband and I chose the ASPalace side, and I am soo glad I did as did everyone else.. The horse and Carriadge pulled right up to the gazebo and is was very private, for us it was like time stood still.. ( I still get goosebumps just thinking of that day) we had a harpist and everyone could not have been more amazed by that, including us.. We checked out the Cove side, and we really did not like that side, alot more people, and I had such a long walk to that gazebo, I had like 5 inche heels on.. Yikes..we just wanted it more  private..  Our pictures came out amazing, I dont have any right now to send they are with a photographer here, ( I wanted to make a table album book) All, I can say is it was everything and more I could have dreamed of.. You are making a great choice, just make sure to spend lots of time with you husband, I wish we would have stayed a little longer than 10 days..

Finally the first resonable quote of the whole wedding process!!!!!

$300 for 4 hours of audio equipment including Micophone/Speakers/Stands/Mixers and CD player from JSAV...I am floored.

JSAV??? Is this an outside company??  I wanted speakers for my ipod (maybe a microphone?) for my coctail party.  But that means only for an hour...

Originally Posted by skadow View Post

Finally the first resonable quote of the whole wedding process!!!!!

$300 for 4 hours of audio equipment including Micophone/Speakers/Stands/Mixers and CD player from JSAV...I am floored.

Its the outside vendor that ASP allows for audio. I can post their contact information if like. You are only allowed to use pre approved vendors =(

I found them -- jsavmexico.com ?? I'm going to email them! Thanks!

Does them being an approved company mean we do not have to pay a "guest" rate for them to come in and set up the equipment?

Here is his contract info. I do not believe there are additional fees. You should not have to buy them a day pass.

Michell A. Covarrubias Carballo 

Director of Audiovisual Services

Aventura Spa Palace

J&S Audiovisual Mexico

Tel: (984) 875 11 99 ext 4699

Movil (998) 241-32-08

ID Nextel: 62*17375*67

aventuramex@jsav.com

www.jsavmexico.com

Originally Posted by skadow View Post

Here is his contract info. I do not believe there are additional fees. You should not have to buy them a day pass.

Michell A. Covarrubias Carballo 

Director of Audiovisual Services

Aventura Spa Palace

J&S Audiovisual Mexico

Tel: (984) 875 11 99 ext 4699

Movil (998) 241-32-08

ID Nextel: 62*17375*67

aventuramex@jsav.com

www.jsavmexico.com

Be sure to ask for the Aventura price list...it is different then their other prices.  If you need a copy I have it.