"i'm The Briiiide!"

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:39 PM

I had a BM ask me to help her get her dress hemmed like 3 days before we left for the wedding. I had that somewhat psychotic laugh going on to. Morons.

I'm going to have to catch the new season of Bridezillas. I watched last year too often that I could quote the repeats. LOL
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

omg that is funny! i could totally see myself having a last minute panic attack dilema from a bm and thats EXACTLY what im going to shout at them. i will also add "so Effff offfff" at the end.

it stinks, b/c i have to say i never saw this show u are all talking about :o( there IS a show though, its about a bridal shop in new york city and i cant think of the name of the show....omg help me out, anyone know what it is? i love it and wish it was on every day.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:53 PM

i watched it this morning. i kept saying "im the bride" too during the trip. but, it was always for silly reasons. like we wanted to take food to go from the buffet to eat on a terrace. my friends asked if it was allowed & I said, "yeah, I'm the bride." It just continued throught the trip. it was fun. too bad I didn't know to say it as BRIIIIDDDDE.

#14 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:08 PM

that bride is from Jersey.. scary... lol

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacqueline
            it stinks, b/c i have to say i never saw this show u are all talking about :o( there IS a show though, its about a bridal shop in new york city and i cant think of the name of the show....omg help me out, anyone know what it is? i love it and wish it was on every day.
            I think you are thinking of Say Yes to the Dress at Kleinfields. I have seen a few brides (and mothers- mostly!) go off in the alterations dept. One mom even slapped a saleswoman. LOL

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            i watched it this morning. i kept saying "im the bride" too during the trip. but, it was always for silly reasons. like we wanted to take food to go from the buffet to eat on a terrace. my friends asked if it was allowed & I said, "yeah, I'm the bride." It just continued throught the trip. it was fun. too bad I didn't know to say it as BRIIIIDDDDE.
            I did this too Morgan. Just to be a brat. I'd tell my sister what to do then say "I'm the bride- you have to." LOL It was fun.

#16 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              I think you are thinking of Say Yes to the Dress at Kleinfields. I have seen a few brides (and mothers- mostly!) go off in the alterations dept. One mom even slapped a saleswoman. LOL

yes thats it! i love that show!

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

omg first off, erica, too funny that we have almost identical crises going on, and we just feel like screaming! i am going to adopt that phrase too.

whaddayagonnadoabouddit? hey!

and 2nd, i totally want WE but we have "free" cable so we dont get anything cool.

#18 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

the new season of Say Yes to the Dress is going to start soon. i love that show too, the dresses are gorgeous. I can't believe some of the prices.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                yes thats it! i love that show!

***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#19 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:27 PM

I am so sad that I don;t get the WE network anymore. No Bridezilla, no Platinum Weddings
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#20 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:39 PM

OMG. I must have a shirt that says "I'm the Bride".

I had 'zillas on the TV Sunday night while I was making dinner - FI was snoozing on the couch, woke up, saw a few minutes of it, walked over and gave me a big ol' kiss and thanked me for being normal.

Ha! I'll show him! Why? 'Cause I'm the briiiiiiiiideeee!!!

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users