Photo

Should I get an Iphone?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

UGh I hate termination fee. I had t-mobile when I switched. I'd been with them 7 YEARS! And good standing and they didn't waive it. I paid 200 bucks to cut it. I hope they don't charge you! The new iPhone's plan is gonna be more than the old iPhone's plan so make sure you know that before you do it. Even though the PHONE is cheaper the plan is more expensive.

#22 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CaliaA07
      UGh I hate termination fee. I had t-mobile when I switched. I'd been with them 7 YEARS! And good standing and they didn't waive it. I paid 200 bucks to cut it. I hope they don't charge you! The new iPhone's plan is gonna be more than the old iPhone's plan so make sure you know that before you do it. Even though the PHONE is cheaper the plan is more expensive.
      Really? hmmmm where can I get the info on that Calia?

#23 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

Give me a minute and I'll find it for you

#24 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

The Cost of the iPhone: More a Month for Data - Bits - Technology - New York Times Blog

Well if you google "New iPhone plan" you get alot of results. Supposedly in the long run the old iphone is cheaper b/c of the plan BUT I would rather have the new one b/c all the kinks are worked out. It will run faster, has GPS, and all that good stuff. 10 bucks more a month is worth it IMO!

#25 Tracy

Tracy
          • 281 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

ahh...the tough decisions we have to make huh? I've been trying to decide between an i-phone and a Wii - with the wedding coming up, I don't feel I can do both. The new iphone will be better than the old I think - smaller, cheaper and I want to be a "cool kid" ...but I tried the Wii over the weekend (bowiing and tennis) and is was SO FUN.....so now I'm trying to decide which i need (ok want) more - ha ha.

#26 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:32 PM

I just saw this article that might give you some insight into the new phone

iPhone 3G on sale 8 a.m. July 11; no-contract iPhone on tap : Ben Patterson : Yahoo! Tech

#27 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 09:27 PM

hmmmmm very interesting. They are charging more and extra for texting....I don't know know....LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users