Sign in to follow this  
Christi

Just venting display page issue

when I go to the just venting page it displays threads by title, beginning and ascending order...is there a way to change this? I'm not seeing any new threads unless I manually change the display choices?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygrey View Post
when I go to the just venting page it displays threads by title, beginning and ascending order...is there a way to change this? I'm not seeing any new threads unless I manually change the display choices?

Thanks!
It shows in decending order for me.....hmmm, I would go to User CP, click on Edit Options, Scroll down to thread display options and make sure you click on Thread Display mode, and choose one..... I have mine on Linear-Older first.

hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
It shows in decending order for me.....hmmm, I would go to User CP, click on Edit Options, Scroll down to thread display options and make sure you click on Thread Display mode, and choose one..... I have mine on Linear-Older first.

hope that helps
I think it did...I'll check other forums too to double check...thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygrey View Post
I think it did...I'll check other forums too to double check...thanks for your help!
You're very welcome :)