Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Christi

Just venting display page issue

Recommended Posts

when I go to the just venting page it displays threads by title, beginning and ascending order...is there a way to change this? I'm not seeing any new threads unless I manually change the display choices?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygrey View Post
when I go to the just venting page it displays threads by title, beginning and ascending order...is there a way to change this? I'm not seeing any new threads unless I manually change the display choices?

Thanks!
It shows in decending order for me.....hmmm, I would go to User CP, click on Edit Options, Scroll down to thread display options and make sure you click on Thread Display mode, and choose one..... I have mine on Linear-Older first.

hope that helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
It shows in decending order for me.....hmmm, I would go to User CP, click on Edit Options, Scroll down to thread display options and make sure you click on Thread Display mode, and choose one..... I have mine on Linear-Older first.

hope that helps
I think it did...I'll check other forums too to double check...thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygrey View Post
I think it did...I'll check other forums too to double check...thanks for your help!
You're very welcome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×