Hello :)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ashkarita

• 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:31 PM

I'm Ashley, I'm not planning a destination wedding but I'd like to learn more about Hawaii since (beyond my wedding) it's my current obsession.

Happy Valentine's Day!

#2 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:41 PM

there is a great book by Tammy Ash Perkins that I have read. welcome to the forum, let us know if you have any questions.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:44 PM

Welcome!! Be sure to post the info you find or have in the Hawaii threads.

I love Hawaii!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:06 PM

Welcome! I am honeymooning in Hawaii, so I'd love to swap notes with you. Ok, I don't have any notes yet, but once I do we can share!

#5 Ashkarita

• 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:05 AM

Yeah I will. I'm a member of a couple other sites I frequent, but found this and thought I may as well find another to learn more about the Islands -- Maui and Oahu is where we're going. I'm really sick of wedding planning, so I figure I'll just get myself excited about our Hawaiian honeymoon.

I've been engaged for 11 months tomorrow, and we'll be together 6 1/2 years to the day we get married (started dating Dec. 2, 200 when I was 2 weeks shy of 20 and he was 22 -- 26 and 28 respectively on our wedding day and currently). I'm sick of planning. SICK OF PLANNING. I've been planning for a year. I'm bored with it. I'm really lazy about it though, so it's probably good I had that long to plan...and also that my mom forces me to get it done. I just want to show up and look beautiful and have a party and marry my FH!

#6 destinationbride07

• 631 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:03 PM

Hey Ashleybear...I recognize your pic from MLW...Welcome...This is a great site!. I am getting married in Oahu and HM in Maui so if you have any questions let me know.

#7 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:11 PM

Ashley you have definatley found the best destinatin wedding forum...goodluck with all your planning and let us know how we can help with your honeymoon planning

#8 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:37 PM

Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users