I'm BUMMED! We can't get the photog we wanted!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VinceBride2B

• 55 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

Hey all, Just need to vent for a sec! We are getting married at Dreams Punta Cana, and had seen Photo Souvenir on this site... We really wanted to and had planned on using them, but I just got an email saying that they do not book in September, as all the photogs go on holiday to Europe! I'm so bummed out about this!!! Now we need to go back to searching for a photographer!

#2 Martha

• VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:54 PM

I don't know what your budget is like, but there are many photographers on this site. Maybe one of them can help you?

#3 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:32 PM

i think there was som issue about them not being allowed at dreams anyway.

#4 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

I'm sorry, i have them booked for my wedding so i now how dissappointed you must be. I know a girl that used another photog from punta cana. if you want me to get the info pm me. Her pics were very beautiful too.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#5 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

Oh I am so sorry that stinks. Have you looked at the resort photographer? Otherwise there are a lot of other photographers on this site but I know it stinks when you have your heart on one.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

Best wishes in your search!

#7 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

Everything happens for a reason, so try not to worry. I'm sure you can find a suitable replacement and the forum is filled with talented photographers!

Good luck with your search!

#8 NewOrleansbride

• 358 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

That sucks that you can't get the photog you want. I found mine on this site and I am super thrilled that I found him! Maybe you can find another photographer that you would like just as much, maybe even better!

Wedding Photojournalist Association® | WPJA® | Wedding Photojournalism Photos and Wedding Photographers Resources | Reportage and Candid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users