Sign in to follow this  
kristendotcom

Kristen's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips64 View Post
Kristen - Thanks so much for the awesome review. We are getting married at Dreams in September and using the Ultimate Package too. I have gotten nervous not seeing a lot of other reviews on the Dreams Packages.

I may look at getting an outside service for hair and make-up since you had such a bad experience. How were your flowers? I also was wondering how you like the Cascade Terrace? We have ~20 people coming so I wondered if the Oceana Terrace would be too big.

Thanks for your advice!
I was pleasantly surprised with my flowers. I just told her I wanted light pink flowers for me and 2 bouquets for my BM's. The bouquets had roses and some other tropical flowers. I have pictures of the flowers and will post some later. We had 24 people and the Cascade terrace was perfect. I liked it better than Oceana terrace because it has a better view of the ocean.

Did you have your reception at Oceana Terrace? I'm wondering what to do for music. We have 20 guests also, and I think a D.J. might be overkill. I'm thinking of just using an ipod and renting their equipment. Thanks for sharing!