Jump to content

Photo

i am such a baby, i am shaking


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

    Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:52 PM

    So if she doesn't give a good reference, do you still get the job?

    #12 1elephant

    1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

      Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:57 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Just Martha
      So if she doesn't give a good reference, do you still get the job?
      i would hope so, especially if they know how many people have left w/in such a short period of time.
      as i understand it, in nj, it's illegal to give a bad reference. you don't have to give a reference, but give a bad one.

      #13 JennyK

      JennyK
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,502 posts

        Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by lauren c.
        i would hope so, especially if they know how many people have left w/in such a short period of time.
        as i understand it, in nj, it's illegal to give a bad reference. you don't have to give a reference, but give a bad one.
        exactly.. you can talk around it though..which also sucks.

        Amanda - do you know what kind of reference she gave? You still get the new job right??

        #14 amandalovesryan

        amandalovesryan
        • Member
        • 933 posts

          Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

          got the new job! YAY! I start on 7/28 or whenever i sign up for shifts! awesome! she gave me a good review so all is well. whew!
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

          http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

          #15 1elephant

          1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

            Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:01 PM

            YAY!!!!!! congrats! all's well that ends well

            #16 amandalovesryan

            amandalovesryan
            • Member
            • 933 posts

              Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

              Thanks! I appreciate all the positive remarks!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

              http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

              #17 Jessica

              Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

                Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

                Congrats on the new job Amanda. Glad it all worked out.

                #18 JennyK

                JennyK
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,502 posts

                  Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:47 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
                  got the new job! YAY! I start on 7/28 or whenever i sign up for shifts! awesome! she gave me a good review so all is well. whew!
                  thats so good.. no need to worry now!

                  #19 ACDCDCAC

                  ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

                  Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:49 PM

                  yay amanda! thats so great!

                  #20 Kristy!

                  Kristy!

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

                    Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

                    Yay Amanda! Congratulations!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users