Putting Logo on Travel Mug???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

Looking for some help?
    We bought travel mugs without logos, but are looking to put our logo on them.. We tried the sticker route, but because of the shape of the mugs, they don't fit without ripping. Anybody out there have any other ideas
    Here is a link to what they look like:

Custom imprinted promotional Travel Mug - Personalized Acrylic Curvy Steel Tumber Travel Mugs(DM59) from DiscountMugs.

#2 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:24 AM

Two thoughts:

1) try using the clear plastic stickers/labels. They don't rip, so they might work.

2) go to Michaels and get supplies to make yourself a stencil and stencil them on with paint. your logo won't be exactly the same, but you can certainly do the starfish part, and maybe get a fine tipped brown sharpie to put the dates and such on after the paint has dried.

Good luck! let us know how it goes!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#3 adias.angel

adias.angel
    • 719 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by becks
      2) go to Michaels and get supplies to make yourself a stencil and stencil them on with paint. your logo won't be exactly the same, but you can certainly do the starfish part, and maybe get a fine tipped brown sharpie to put the dates and such on after the paint has dried.
      I like idea of the hand painting cause it gives it a more personal feel. Plus the stickers are a lost cause after the first washing...

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

Good suggestions I also like the hand painting one.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:57 PM

Not to threadjack, but I have a question RE: the clear stickers.

Because the color is clear, does the color of the ink still show up okay? We were going to use the paper ones, but I am afraid the condensation would ruin them so I think clear would be better.

Just curious about the ink.

#6 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

The mugs you got does the the inside(metal) part come out of the plastic part? If so that looks flat you could put the sticker on the inside part and then put it back together.

#7 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:56 PM

colors do show up on clear labels. we used them for address labels. and i think if they're hand washed, they'll stay on for a few washings b/c they're plastic, not paper.
              jkcz0702, my bil just got engaged on lake hopatcong at windless. i like in morris township.

#8 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:04 PM

lauren c that is great your bil just got engaged at the windlass we go there all the time its about 5 min from our house.

#9 mymy116

mymy116
                • 21 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

Hi,

I found a website that does waterproof cup labels. It sounds like they maybe able to personalize your label. I dont know if you could send them your logo and they could create one. Its worth a shot. I found some cheaper cups and I am thinking about having them create something that I can stick on there and be done with it. Good Luck. The website is : Personalized Pirate Waterproof Name Sipply Cup Labels su eBay.it Cups, Dishes Utensils, Feeding, Baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users