Photo

Barcelo Maya

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

#171 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:05 AM

Hey Hali, I'll be there for your wedding. Plus my family is all from MN, it's where I grew up. Maybe we will run into each other. What package are you doing?

#172 hmj

hmj
    • 78 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:50 AM

That is just crazy! Cool! I will be sure to keep my eye out for you! We are going the cheap route and go with the...I can't even remember! It's not the basic package, it's the one right above it. With the current economy though, we could probably go with one package up b/c a lot of our friends/family aren't going to be able to swing it financially. With fewer people going, it would be about the same price to go one package better as what were estimating with all our family/friends going at the package we chose. Who knows though. Right now I"m in the process of picking out flowers... I think I'm going to drive Claudia nuts with all the pictures I'm sending! :-)

#173 IndianBride

IndianBride
      • 176 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

Just wondering if anyone has experienced slow response time to emails sent to WC at Barcelo? I sent a request in over a week ago...and nothing yet.

#174 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:44 PM

Yeah, Claudia hasn't responded to me in over a week.

~~

#175 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
          • 169 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

I've been getting e-mails back from her within a day or two.

#176 heather007

heather007
            • 620 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, Claudia emailed me like right after I made that post. LoL. I just picked my menu!!!!

Has she sent you pictures of the flowers yet? If so, can you post them or email them to me? I don't want to bother her about that if someone else is.

Plus, have you asked her about centerpieces? I know that we can choose between fruit or flowers, but I would really like to see/know what they look like.

~~

#177 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
              • 169 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

She did send me pictures of the flowers, but they are just examples. I don't have any pictures of the centerpieces. If you PM me your e-mail address I'll send them to you. The file is to big to post here.

#178 Maegan606

Maegan606
                • 115 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:21 PM

Hey guys! i just got back from my site visits about 2 weeks ago. I visited dreams tulum, barcelo, grand palladium, grand bay blue esmeralda, and Sandos Caracol. I'm happy to say that we have decided on Barcelo=) we knew from the second we saw it, that it was the place for our wedding. It blew all the others away =) So is this our Barcelo Maya brides section, or should we make one?
                  ~Maegan

#179 Maegan606

Maegan606
                  • 115 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:23 PM

Also, what does the VIP status in some of the wedding packages actually mean?
                    ~Maegan

#180 heather007

heather007
                    • 620 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

I think the VIP means that you get an upgraded bed, room if available, better drinks, and a later check-out time.

I could be wrong though.

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users